UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Senior Day

Just saw a tweet by Coach Wilson saying last home game and celebrating a few individuals. Is anyone graduating early this year? Any rumors?

Don't they also recognize student managers/assistants who are seniors? I think the graduate assistant has been there two years as well.

I hope they read this board...but a WONDERFUL family...and great to see the brothers play for us. Though a different player, arguably Jacob helped keep this team on track towards the end of his career hear...and his determination and competitiveness was probably the one fiery bright spot among th players.

Good to see him continue his career with the Danes!

Congratulations to Iati! It's really great to see good things happen to people who work hard..that's how it's supposed be.

This might be thinking too far ahead..but does this affect the team's scholarship situation? I believe (?) we have 13 players on scholly right now. Iati graduting would put that number at 12. I understand the Bruxvoort kid from Iowa is coming in next year..does he get the 13th? The timing seems off though..because the Iati article makes it seem as though this was a relatively recent decision..and I think Bruxvoort committed quite a while ago?

Add in Coach Brown's tweet from earlier this morning.. "Going to spend an hour working on some recruiting before our shootaround. U need to put in the effort if u are going to get the kid!" Could always mean for 13-14 though.

Either way..could be nice to add some size to the team. I think the Devlin injury shows some of the lack of depth in that area. Just 3 guys on the current roster taller than 6'5" (Puk, Metcalf and Devlin).

Archived