UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Shocking distortion of reality...

Clickclack

Don't waste your time Click.

Put it in persepctive - that guy just wrote a persuasive memo arguing for a point that no one disagrees with him on.

Stony Brook is a great fit for the CAA. That doesn't mean we aren't also.

And keep in mind - he's preaching on a message board to fans that don't matter in the conference affiliation process.

Enjoy the beautiful weather instead...;)

Don't waste your time Click.

Put it in persepctive - that guy just wrote a persuasive memo arguing for a point that no one disagrees with him on.

Stony Brook is a great fit for the CAA. That doesn't mean we aren't also.

And keep in mind - he's preaching on a message board to fans that don't matter in the conference affiliation process.

Enjoy the beautiful weather instead...;)

I used to get riled up in my younger days but it's been a while as I've calmed down quite a bit but this post got to me...smdh!

I'm so annoyed. I've posted several comments over on CAA Zone and apparently they're all awaiting a moderator. I've been waiting forever for approval. Is there moderator in Greece? Is there a way to speed up the process by contacting a moderator?

I figured Fiore was the poster. He got the wrong name for Stony Brook's AD to throw us off track.

I've now setup three accounts on CAA Zone and still no luck. Their admin unlocked me once and it was good for 1 post. He doesn't know what is going on. On the UA/SBU thread can someone post some facts? The CAA crowd knows nothing about UA or SBU and feel UA's accomplishments are being distorted. The CAA crowd deserves to know the truth. SBU had a good year, UA has had a great decade. If you some can/wants here is the post.

----------

Would SBU even be considered for CAA admission if it wasn't for 2011? If SBU didn't win a squeeker in the FCS playoffs against Albany would they even be considered? A 3 point win against Albany with home field advantage and 20+ scholarships and that gives SBU this great street cred?

The 10+ year D1 Albany/SBU record is below. These are the FACTS. D1 Conference Champs

Football--------Albany 5, SBU 0

Field Hockey----Albany 2, SBU 0

M BB------------Albany 2, SBU 0

M LAX-----------Albany 4, SBU 0

Baseball--------Albany 1, SBU 4

Only baseball did SBU have an advantage. Don't make me get into Track because Albany has one of the best in the country... 8 years straight!

Albany

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany_Great_Danes

SBU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stony_Brook_Seawolves

Another post I wanted to add but couldn't. Feel free to post it on CAA Zone if you agree. Like I said that site is just not working for me.

----------------

I haven't seen President Obama take the time to stop at Stony Brook but he came to Albany twice and like what he saw. AAU or not, he made the time.

“This school and this community represent the future of our economy. I want what’s happening in Albany to happen all across the country,” Obama said.

http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/print-edition/2012/05/11/obama-touts-albany-nano-as-a-model-for.html?page=all

I've now setup three accounts on CAA Zone and still no luck. Their admin unlocked me once and it was good for 1 post. He doesn't know what is going on. On the UA/SBU thread can someone post some facts? The CAA crowd knows nothing about UA or SBU and feel UA's accomplishments are being distorted. The CAA crowd deserves to know the truth. SBU had a good year, UA has had a great decade. If you some can/wants here is the post.

----------

Would SBU even be considered for CAA admission if it wasn't for 2011? If SBU didn't win a squeeker in the FCS playoffs against Albany would they even be considered? A 3 point win against Albany with home field advantage and 20+ scholarships and that gives SBU this great street cred?

The 10+ year D1 Albany/SBU record is below. These are the FACTS. D1 Conference Champs

Football--------Albany 5, SBU 0

Field Hockey----Albany 2, SBU 0

M BB------------Albany 2, SBU 0

M LAX-----------Albany 4, SBU 0

Baseball--------Albany 1, SBU 4

Only baseball did SBU have an advantage. Don't make me get into Track because Albany has one of the best in the country... 8 years straight!

Albany

SoCal. WOW. Very impressive. But I wonder if Caa courting brook is a matter of them touting (exaggerating) themselves; and UA admin. quiet, no vision, overly conservative as usual.Let us hope someone can get these FACTS to the right people before it is too late

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany_Great_Danes

SBU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stony_Brook_Seawolves

Archived