UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Navy 12/28/12 7pm

The "Bigs have to start helping themselves - they combined to go 1-7 from the FT line while the rest of the team was 18 of 21.

It appears last night the Danes went with a more productive smaller lineup to match up with Navy's size. Devlin had a break out game and Rowley was solid ( combine 20 pts & 13 rebs in 47 min).

Solid win considering 4 starters were ineffective.

9 players played double digit minutes with solid contributions from the aforementioned Luke Devlin and also Chris Page

Nice win. The team is playing so well together. If only the "Bigs" could become scoring threats the team would be much harder to handle. I don't want to jinx things but could we be looking at 25+ wins?

I certainly agree more production from the bigs would be helpful but I just don't think that it is how we are built. Our bigs just aren't great offensively and although it would make us better I'm not sure it is necessary w/in America East and most of our OOC schedule. We'll need a big to defend and rebound but other than that we have scoring options from a number of 1-4 type players (including smaller 4's).