UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs Vermont (1/26)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be unpopular but need to sit Iati...teams have figured him out, can't get a shot off in the last month, to small on defense, can't get into the lane. Why is he out there so much?

Give Johnson or Page a chance...

Johnson got in for what 30 seconds. He did miss both of his shots but got two good looks and never sees the floor in the second half.

Could we (Coach Brown) try something, anything? Run out the same guys and the same offense and expect a different result.

Again outmuscled. We have nobody willing to knock anybody down. They throw the ball directly into your centers center, and nobody does anything. Hooley and Iati both take shots, still nothing. I'm not talking dirty but a good hard foul??

4100+ and that's what they see? Good luck keeping fan support.

By the way do we even have a press? We allow others to dictate our game.

The record is better but is this team any better than last years team?

Nope we are not athletic enough to press. I think he's said every team has been more athletic than us all year in press conferences.

Nope we are not athletic enough to press. I think he's said every team has been more athletic than us all year in press conferences.

That's scary recruiting.

That's scary recruiting.

We tried "athletic" recruiting...apparently athletic also = dumb as a bag of rocks or = no heart...If Will Harris is the alternative I'll take more Rowley and Hooleys,

Edited by Clickclack

That's scary recruiting.

We tried "athletic" recruiting...apparently athletic also = dumb as a bag of rocks or = no heart...If Will Harris is the alternative I'll take more Rowley and Hooleys,

There has to be a happy medium???