UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Coach Brown

As an Albany fan, I don't think Coach Abe or Coach Brown owes me anything. They've taken our program on a great rides over the past couple of years.

Reasons I'm hopeful CB stays:

-He built the program. There's a pride of ownership element that's unique. Will Brown is the identity of UAlbany basketball since we've been D1.

-Family issues which have been mentioned.

-He might not leave for a better job when UAlbany might soon become a better job.

Reading articles like this .. Check out the terrible paper that earned a player an A- at North Carolina http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/check-out-the-terrible-paper-that-earned-a-player-an-a--at-north-carolina-151005969.html is one of the reasons I enjoy our student athletes and the kids the staff recruit. Having players on the all academic team and that can play a tight game with a BCS school in the tournament is impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like some websites are mentioning former UAlbany Associate HC Eric Eaton..now at Quinnipiac..as a possibility for Maine.

Hopefully he gets a shot somewhere. Seems like he would be a good head coach and I thought he would have gotten a chance by now. It's probably a lot easier to get a head coaching job after being an assistant at a BCS school than it is at a smaller school.