UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ UNH

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it say about this UA team, on the road... Just gave up an 8pt lead I believe and they kept matching point for point and struck when they got the chance. Also, I've been down on Mike Rowley this year but tonight, 6rb,none bigger than the last one.

Team effort...

Yep. I thought Mike did all the dirty work tonight. Very well played game by Mike.

. Also, I've been down on Mike Rowley this year but tonight, 6rb,none bigger than the last one.

Team effort...

Admittedly he hasn't been the player offensively I had hoped he would be (yet!) but he's been really valuable on the other end of the floor.

He and Stire are the kind of big guys I saw Vermont have several of for the last several years and wanted on our team. Mobile guys who play smart basketball and can be on the floor at the end of games because they can hit free throws.

How did it end! I had to leave with 6 min left

Traded baskets back and forth...With about 8 seconds to go Singletary had a great mid-range look, he missed long and Mike Rowley (who by the way got fouled on a blatant reach in although I understand why you don't call that on the home team with clock running down) got the rebound. Bench called time out...UNH neglected to defend the inbound, ball goes into Sam foul like extended towards the UA bench, he made a few dribbles and fired a left handed hook straight in.

That's my recollection of events.

BTW...their announcers are awful. Almost senile. My favorite line: "The two best coaches in the AE". I almost choked. Herrion is solid...but hasn't done squat in years.

Haha I thought the exact same thing I was laughing so hard. I thought I heard it wrong. ..