UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: vs Colgate - 11/19/15 @ 7PM

Eli

"NJIT beat Boston U 90-76," Makes the BU loss even more disappointing.

But we got our mojo back tonight. Everyone contributed and starters got appropriate minutes/rest. Like coach said, we probably are not going to be 12 for 19 (63%) from three every night. Going forward we certainly should be more like 12 for 19 than 2 for 27. And tonight it was mostly the guard play, but I like the fact that all our bigs have been playing well, contributing and shown can score. It may take all four (Travis, Mike, Rich and Greg) to make up for the loss of Sam, but so far it appears to be working. Travis especially when he lets the game come to him and does not try to do too much, can become a major scoring force in the AmEast. Rowley, Stire and Peter's will get points with their toughness.

You haven't watched SBU play, then...

While we are still the champs, and need to be knocked out, SBU is a prohibitive favorite if they get anything out of a big man bench player. The additions of Woodhouse and Walker are huge.

One game doesn't make a season however, they played a long, athletic, and prolific scoring team, in Vandy, that's really tough.

To think that a 12 pt a game starter last season (Nyama) is coming off the bench....

given the fact we are 3X defending champs....don't feel it is out of bounds to state the AE is ours to lose and that is taking S.B. into account also. no matter how well they do this year.....IF/WHEN UA and S.B. meet in the tourney....we will be in their heads until they finally break through

SB was supposed to be an underdog, they arguably outplayed the SEC team, and Pureifoy did make the tying bucket with 1 second left, and yet...with a six-point lead they failed to score for almost three minutes, failed to get the rebound on the second missed free throw, then got outscored 13-6 in overtime. That game demonstrated their talent without answering whether they've found mental toughness yet.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say NJIT beating BU makes it even more disappointing. NJIT is good and have already beaten USF who's really bad. NJIT is in a legitimate conference with teams that have won second round games recently in FGCU and Mercer. Although Mercer left the A-Sun I believe.

I agree NJIT is good. In fact on this very blog I commented they would be a good fit for the AmEast, when many said NO. My comment was directed to the fact {in my opinion} I do not think BU is good.

I wouldn't say NJIT beating BU makes it even more disappointing. NJIT is good and have already beaten USF who's really bad. NJIT is in a legitimate conference with teams that have won second round games recently in FGCU and Mercer. Although Mercer left the A-Sun I believe.

I agree NJIT is good. In fact on this very blog I commented they would be a good fit for the AmEast, when many said NO. My comment was directed to the fact {in my opinion} I do not think BU is good.
Ohh my mistake. Interpreted that if NJIT can beat BU since NJIT is bad we should have beat them. Either way that BU game still stings.