UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: vs Colgate - 11/19/15 @ 7PM

Eli

I was impressed with the crowd. Lots of students in attendance. I hope they keep up the support.

They announced the championship team, but I didn't see any banner dropped.

Lights off for the intros was nice.

Video monitors not there.

It got messy for a bit with about 4:00 left and it looked like Colgate could make a run with the pressure D and when they pulled to within 13. A pretty impressive performance.

Stony Brook is beating #17 Vanderbilt at the moment late in the second half on ESPN3 if anyone is interested...

Go Danes!

Actually, I feel like we're going to break out and shoot 40% from 3 and 48% from the field overall.

CALLED IT! :D

Ray Sanders shutting a few people up so far tonight. :P

Certainly shut me up. Kid was BALLIN today.

Team did a real nice job overall IMO. If we can play like this more often, we'll easily win 20 games.

Bench is deep...Andrews and Cremo did some real good things coming off the bench.

I think it's going to be us and SBU in the Final again...

That was fun.

Our offense covered up most of our defensive lapses but we're getting there. If I had to nitpick I'd point out that we're still not shooting great from the free throw line.

I liked the minutes for Cremo for Singletary. He might have forced a shot early but seemed to settle down.

CB said earlier this season that he'd like to get the rotation down to 8 guys, I'm not sure how that will happen but it's a good problem to have.

My third straight year watching that Tillotson kid for Colgate. His team lost tonight but the he competes hard every minute he's out on the floor. Tough player.

You haven't watched SBU play, then...

While we are still the champs, and need to be knocked out, SBU is a prohibitive favorite if they get anything out of a big man bench player. The additions of Woodhouse and Walker are huge.

One game doesn't make a season however, they played a long, athletic, and prolific scoring team, in Vandy, that's really tough.

To think that a 12 pt a game starter last season (Nyama) is coming off the bench....

Edited by Dane96

You haven't watched SBU play, then...

While we are still the champs, and need to be knocked out, SBU is a prohibitive favorite if they get anything out of a big man bench player. The additions of Woodhouse and Walker are huge.

One game doesn't make a season however, they played a long, athletic, and prolific scoring team, in Vandy, that's really tough.

To think that a 12 pt a game starter last season (Nyama) is coming off the bench....

I watched the game, no question SBU is the favorite as the season gets underway. They are that good...

I agree SB has the physical talent to win the AE but they still have yet to prove the mental toughness needed to win those 3 games in March. They find a way to get tight when the pressure is on (unlike our CB led gamers). We always play up senior leadership in those situations and still SB finds ways to fold the past 5 or so years. They have the seniors again and I still like our chances in the championship game till they prove us and their school wrong. Pressure to win is going to be huge for them and it comes down to the coach. Our guy is leaps and bounds better than theirs in preparing for the mental aspect of the AE tournament.

• Like 1