UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Harvard Game Coming Up on Tuesday

Bradley just sood and let him shoot for a goal, never tried to hit him or check the stick - second time he's gotten beat this half!!!!  Is gleason hurt??  he is FAR better at wing than guys playing.  We are getting beat by aggression still!!  Hard to believe

TERRIBLE Defense just like always!!!  We just NEVER play well on these mid-week games.  Not much else to say.  I have nothing positive to say about the game so far,  Unforced errors.  Wings are awful - they just leave them in there!!  Offense is playing bad!   Why do they tighten up on man up Offense.  I agree what the announcers are saying. 

Edited by HOF2013

Dlugy AGAIN.   WHY is he still playing AT ALL!!!!

Kuntz gets beat!!!!!  These guys have to learn to not let the attackman get ONE STEP on them - they keep getting caught flat footed!!! 

Edited by HOF2013

We give up TOO EASY when they are pushing.  That was awful Burgmaster!!!! And Burgmaster again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same guys get beat over and over and over again!  Just keep starting them I guess is the answer.

Edited by HOF2013

3 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

18-8 turnovers. Harvard averages 22 turnovers per game?  Did I hear that right from the announcers?

18 freaking turnovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

So this game - 18 turnovers - wings can't seem to get a ground ball.  Offense not doing it.   Defense is just plain awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologise for having too much faith in the team!!!   They are just not good.  It is a shame.  Coaches just keep playing the same guys, especially on Def.  The youngsters must be really bad I guess!!!

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GreatDanes06 said:

lose by 1 when you give up 18 turnovers...there is your game.

Down by 2, 1 now 5.9 to play!!!

Edited by HOF2013

Too many of our guys don't have basic lax skills.  Watch how many passes the receiver misses by taking eye off the ball and then you see them looking around for the ball cause they know they did not catch it.  Sloppy passing another issue whether it's forcing to a guy well covered, firing a fastball at a guy 6 ft away, or passing too lightly and it's intercepted.  No wonder we had 18 turnovers.  I will say it one more time, for 7 years we had a guy who possessed the ball a majority of the time on offense who did not turn it over, knew what to do with it, and made everyone better around them because they did NOT have to do things they were not good at.  We will ne average at best till we find another Lyle or Connor.  If we can't find him, them Marr has to change the offense cause it seems to fast for these guys.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Dlugy AGAIN.   WHY is he still playing AT ALL!!!!

Kuntz gets beat!!!!!  These guys have to learn to not let the attackman get ONE STEP on them - they keep getting caught flat footed!!! 

I think Dhluy had a great game. I may have missed a play, but don’t think he he ever got beat. I do think Kunz got caught out of position once or twice, but most of it was transition defense, giving up another goal man up. I need to see their scoring breakdown but it had to be mostly midfield scoring.

Man up was dreadful once again, but the play of the game was giving up the face off and they score. Is that Marr, Maloney, or Russell making that call?? Jones is a liability with the ball, but he had a good night as far as face offs go. Why you throw a pole out there and give up a goal had me throwing things at the TV. That wasn’t Flipp’s fault.  I think I saw Chris Ryan take a face off? What in the world is going on with Altamari???

As I said earlier, I don’t see a switch being flipped magically after eight games. They can still win the AE, and make the tournament, but it is almost time to see what the remaining guys can do. 

Harvard goalie made a lot of great saves and as you said way too many turnovers. As has been the case all season certain guys can make mistake after mistake with no accountability.

Edited by AlbanyFan2018
  • Like 1