UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont next weekend

3 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Never seen so many turnovers that are so careless.

Just terrible play.  This team is awful.  So we must be awful I guess!  No faceoff wins this entire half!!

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo said:

I just don’t get the personnel choices. Oh well. 

I have never been so disgusted all year.   We lost our faceoff guy - didn't win one the entire second half, but still- Incredibly terrible passes and unforced turnovers.  Got out hustled incredibly.  Just outrageous.  I do not understand Marr NOT getting on guys making just awful plays!

• Like 1

Most of the board here also follow football and men's BB and I guess we should have expected a down lax season after the football debacle and the down BB season.  Bad things come in 3's as they say and lax is joining the crowd in 2018-19 UA major sports.

• Like 1

Just now, dslyank said:

Sorry Jimbo. Don't agree. Like last year at umbc we just gave them this game. IMHO  vt earned maybe 3-4 goals. Rest were gifts.

The gifts were often created by hustle and then the opportunity was cashed in....so I still say well done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo said:

The gifts were often created by hustle and then the opportunity was cashed in....so I still say well done.

OK if you say so. Credit vt hustle if you want to. But MANY UA turnovers were unforced. We can agree UA just BAD. IMHO you and vt announcers giving vt more credit then they deserve. You are certainly entitled.