UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

On 10/3/2019 at 10:36 AM, Eli said:

I don't get why it's so hard for these IT groups to do things properly. I'd be ashamed to put up a service or product with the issues you guys mention. It's freakin 2019. Hell, I streamed some games to YouTube from my personal PC in a matter of like 10 minutes with only a slight delay in audio and video, but otherwise not a single glitch.

Agreed.  Embarrassing.

Took 1/2 for them to respond when I was setting up account AND PAYING to view games.  $150 per year????????? BUT you can cancel at any time.......................Schools must be getting a share of the funds.  So I can expect crappy televising??

Edited by HOF2013

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Took 1/2 for them to respond when I was setting up account AND PAYING to view games.  $150 per year????????? BUT you can cancel at any time.......................Schools must be getting a share of the funds.  So I can expect crappy televising??

I did the month by month on September 8th, which was a bit more expensive and I cancelled that day.  My subscription ends on Oct 8th.  This is the 4th game I was able to watch. Divide the monthly payment by 4 and I think I made out pretty well. Today's stream seems better than the ones at our stadium.  

Edited by DanesRGood

3 minutes ago, uofalbany said:

College or professional, they look stupid

Sack dances.  Breaking the goal line as if you are finishing a track race. They just did an intricate dance on the sideline after their TD only for it to get overturned.  Maybe I'm being an old man but I really don't like it. 

• Like 1