UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

21 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Absolutely what happened.  Turnovers killed UA, end of story, so we lost the game. Happens all the time.  The other team gets credit BUT they did not win the game!  Exactly how we beat RI by the way - turnovers.  RI lost that game as much as we won it. Sitting on your ass in the stands for years or in front of a TV does NOT give you understanding of the game, offensive schemes, defensive schemes. blocking scheme, secondary coverages or anything else.    Be a fan and keep bitching like you always do but do not pretend you know about the game.   BTW they WERE interfering on almost every pass play.  Makes it easier to stop a good passing offense and is just helped by officials who don't do a proper job.  It is a part of the game BUT it affected our game greatly!!!  Accept it , believe it, say BS about me; doesn't change a thing.  

Hey, I read “One Knee Equals Two Feet”.....that’s gotta count for something!! And I used to play a lot of street football too. I learned that you didn’t want to kick the ball onto the porch of the guy with the black Olds cuz he was easily PO’d. I also learned to avoid curbs and not let my big brother run me into a telephone pole. All important stuff. I also learned that the old guy down the street actually couldn’t pull off a drop kick despite his alleged prowess. So I’m gonna continue to spout my uninformed opinions anyway because that’s what fans do on FAN forums. Hopefully Thundercuffler will avoid the guy with the Olds...actually they stopped making Oldsmobiles...never mind.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo said:

Hey, I read “One Knee Equals Two Feet”.....that’s gotta count for something!! And I used to play a lot of street football too. I learned that you didn’t want to kick the ball onto the porch of the guy with the black Olds cuz he was easily PO’d. I also learned to avoid curbs and not let my big brother run me into a telephone pole. All important stuff. I also learned that the old guy down the street actually couldn’t pull off a drop kick despite his alleged prowess. So I’m gonna continue to spout my uninformed opinions anyway because that’s what fans do on FAN forums. Hopefully Thundercuffler will avoid the guy with the Olds...actually they stopped making Oldsmobiles...never mind.  

You know who HOF is? Uncle Rico (Napolean Dynamite). As Click said, if this guy is such a football genius why aren't we talking about him like we talk about Saban, etc. He's not coaching or commentating...probably cause he can't tell an X from an O. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Eli

• Eli changed the title to Game #9: 11/2/19 - 3:30PM vs Maine