UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

TicketReturn Partnership

Eli

The University at Albany department of athletics will partner with TicketReturn as the ticketing and donor management partner of Great Danes Athletics.

"Partnering with TicketReturn is the latest step in our mission to enhance the UAlbany Athletics gameday experience and we're excited to bring this new platform to our fans," said UAlbany Deputy Director of Athletics Vic Cegles.  "Beyond TicketReturn's excellent live event ticketing functionality, we will now be able to use their platform to enhance our outreach and to ensure that we continue to serve Great Dane fans locally and across the country."

https://ualbanysports.com/news/2021/1/19/ticketing-ualbany-athletics-partnering-with-ticketreturn.aspx

Edited by Eli

28 minutes ago, Eli said:

DOES NOT WORK. DO NOT ATTEMPT. You need to WAIT until you get an email from Nate Mason with a pin before you can reset your account. I learned the hard way and am now waiting for Nate to straighten out my mess.

The above site should not have been on the web; until Nate had time to get his emails out.

Edited by dslyank

7 hours ago, dslyank said:

DOES NOT WORK. DO NOT ATTEMPT. You need to WAIT until you get an email from Nate Mason with a pin before you can reset your account. I learned the hard way and am now waiting for Nate to straighten out my mess.

The above site should not have been on the web; until Nate had time to get his emails out.

lol. That's hilariously tragic. Their Social Media sends that out but ticketing team isn't ready. YIKES. 

1 hour ago, tnehurley said:

Not working for us either. Instructions from ticket office say to enter first name, last name, and NY for the state. It is looking for zipcode not the name of state. Then after it finds my account it wants the answer to a security question. And the provided PIN is not the right answer.

Didn't even get that far but I'm not about to go editing my cookie settings just to open one page. I work in IT and this is TERRIBLE execution. Why does their documentation even refer to old as dirt browsers like Netscape? I used that crap in elementary/middle school and I'm 33!

Edited by Eli

I was able to find my account and use the site after turning off my AdBlocker. Pretty ridiculous that a site basically doesn't work at all if AdBlocker is enabled. If an AdBlocker blocks your entire site and thinks its one big ad, that's pretty poor code design.

Anyway, as stated in the email, once my account was created no tickets were present because they won't show up until UA starts hosting fans on campus again. That's fine, I'll be in FL permanently by the time that happens but just calling it out here in case anyone wonders why when they log in they don't see anything.

Eli,

Not positive, but you still may not be in your actual UA. Your actual account should have a "Ticket History." I still have NOT been able to get into my ACTUAL account. Last heard from Nate 1/22 when he said he was working with TR and would notify me. 

Anyhow, Good Luck and Enjoy Florida!