UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Coaches vs. Cancer virtual event tonight (Hooley and Brown)

13 hours ago, MRSGDG said:

Event is online or on your tv Fox23 today at 7:30 . Will will be given a national award and Peter Hooley will also be attending virtually.

https://www.acscapitalregionevents.com/coaches-vs-cancer/

I follow Peter Hooley via Instagram....He has not posted anything ...I wonder if he knows...likely but not sure...after I saw your about your comment about Benson and Vic in stands... I thought not good... the end of Will Brown career at UAlbany is at hand ... all the good Jamie and Will have done ... 50+ years of following UAlbany basketball... thinking of walking away....hope all is well with you, your husband and little one.... see you down the road

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

I follow Peter Hooley via Instagram....He has not posted anything ...I wonder if he knows...likely but not sure...after I saw your about your comment about Benson and Vic in stands... I thought not good... the end of Will Brown career at UAlbany is at hand ... all the good Jamie and Will have done ... 50+ years of following UAlbany basketball... thinking of walking away....hope all is well with you, your husband and little one.... see you down the road

I believe he did, I'll try to find it. 

I read it just yesterday but now can't find it. It was largely a thank you note to Will Brown. Not sure if it got removed or what. 

Edited by Clickclack

32 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I believe he did, I'll try to find it. 

I read it just yesterday but now can't find it. It was largely a thank you note to Will Brown. Not sure if it got removed or what. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MRSGDG said:

I've always had a special spot for Peter and IMO his number needs to be in the rafters. That was a great post and 'tribute' to Will Brown. Nailed it. We may not miss Brown the coach as much as we think but we will ABSOLUTELY miss Brown the community member. He definitely built something he could be proud of at UA.

• Like 1