UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #16 vs. NJIT, 4:00

Nice win.  2-2 and other than Vermont it looks like a crapshoot in this conference.

70+ points usually leads to a win and we got there.

A positive that our group noticed was kids not immediately hanging their heads or looking to the bench after making a mistake (or even two).  CK seems to have a patient approach.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 10:36 AM, Dane96 said:

Correct unless he gets a medical waiver, which i would doubt. Feel badly  for him if this is how his career ends. 

I know there are ALL degree of knee injurries. A few years back, Connor Fields (lacrosse star) played most of a full season with a very serious meniscus issue. Had various treatments to keep him going. Near year end he had some partial surgery and even though he was only a shell of himself he continued to contribute. Connor eventually had the full surgery and after a year of recuperating plays pro-lacrosse.

Anyone know if there is any thoughts/hopes for doing something similar with Perry, especially since it definitely appears there is no way he he can redshirt and play next year???

Edited by dslyank

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

I know there are ALL degree of knee injurries. A few years back, Connor Fields (lacrosse star) played most of a full season with a very serious meniscus issue. Had various treatments to keep him going. Near year end he had some partial surgery and even though he was only a shell of himself he continued to contribute. Connor eventually had the full surgery and after a year of recuperating plays pro-lacrosse.

Anyone know if there is any thoughts/hopes for doing something similar with Perry, especially since it definitely appears there is no way he he can redshirt and play next year???

Basketball and lacrosse are two different animals. Fields stayed on one half of the field pretty much sitting around the net

21 hours ago, UA'08 said:

Basketball and lacrosse are two different animals. Fields stayed on one half of the field pretty much sitting around the net

I get it. KNOW both sports are different and like I said Knee injuries are complicated and degree of damage can be exponential. I was NOT suggesting anything or making any recommendation. I certainly do not have the expertise to do that. I was only curious, if anyone knows considering it is most likely Perry's last semester to play, if a stop cap procedure, brace, etc had been discussed. I've seen this being done in basketball before, albeit usually not too successfully. Just curious/wondering that is all!

Edited by dslyank

42 minutes ago, dslyank said:

I get it. KNOW both sports are different and like I said Knee injuries are complicated and degree of damage can be exponential. I was NOT suggesting anything or making any recommendation. I certainly do not have the expertise to do that. I was only curious, if anyone knows considering it is most likely Perry's last semester to play, if a stop cap procedure, brace, etc had been discussed. I've seen this being done in basketball before, albeit usually not too successfully. Just curious/wondering that is all!

Lol the way things get taken out of context are on another level nowadays. Wasn’t even criticizing you in anyway at all. 

• Like 1