UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Football Spring Game Announced | 2023 Season Tickets Available NOW!

C1291_FrRcqdpWAAA2NvO.jpg

We are gearing up for another exciting UAlbany Football season. Season tickets for the 2023 campaign are on sale through the UAlbany Athletics Ticket Office.

RENEW Football Season Tickets:
Click here to renew your season ticket package. The link provided will bring you to your online account, you will need to log in and claim your seats prior to the deadline. To adjust your package, or renew over the phone, please call 518.442.DANE.

NEW Season Ticket Holders:
Click here to buy your season tickets now! For assistance buying your tickets, or questions on parking, gameday policies, and promotions, please call 518.442.DANE. We are also available by email at GreatDaneTickets@albany.edu.

C1291_FB23%20Schedule%20Graphic.jpg

C1291_Email%20Footer.jpg

In the past if there was a Lacrosse game scheduled you could not park at Broadview/Sefcu lot. If no home game you could park there for free. Since UA men are @ bingo on the 29th, I assume you can park at Broadview lot for free this year.

This is an UN-OFFICIAL & UN-PAID ANNOUNCEMENT/reply. Would not surprise me if Benson put up the toll booths. 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dslyank said:

In the past if there was a Lacrosse game scheduled you could not park at Broadview/Sefcu lot. If no home game you could park there for free. Since UA men are @ bingo on the 29th, I assume you can park at Broadview lot for free this year.

This is an UN-OFFICIAL & UN-PAID ANNOUNCEMENT/reply. Would not surprise me if Benson put up the toll booths. 😉

Thankyou sir. If that is the scenario we are going to have a tailgate party. All BPF welcome.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
C1291_FuuWCIsXgAAFlx3.jpg

UAlbany Football Spring Game

SCHEDULE CHANGE: Friday, April 28 at 7 PM - FREE Admission

Tom & Mary Casey Stadium

This weekend's Spring Game has officially been moved up to 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗽.𝗺. Lookin' forward to Friday night under the lights.

Hard to say with no PA announcer. I heard four starting O-linemen were out with injury, should be back in the summer. Makes it hard to evaluate the running game.

Placekicker made an XP and a 42-yd FG, missed a second XP wide right.

Punts were mostly 35-45 yards  with no returns

At least four, maybe five guys played QB. Poff and some others showed good mobility. One interception thrown into the end zone (not Poff)

Probably 2- or 3-hundred people in the stands.

• Thanks 1