UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2023-24 Mens Basketball Schedule

On 8/11/2023 at 9:46 AM, Dane96 said:

Do you understand what a Power 5 teams is?  Just because a Power 5 teams sucked (and let's be clear, Seton Hall lost a ton this year to the portal, had suspect replacements in the portal, and Hollaway isn't known for offensive juggernauts (rather defensive prowess)).  They will be mid-bottom BE this year.  That said, as a mid-bottom BE team, they were ranked 58 (average).  That's a POWER 5 team.  

End discussion.

Albany, is playing a Power 5 team.  And to be clear, it's the Power 5 plus BE as always described.  

On 8/14/2023 at 6:25 AM, GreatDanes06 said:

I like two games in the NYC area w/ Columbia and LIU

The NYC game that I am particularly interested in is the Temple game at the Barclay Center:

Men’s Basketball to Face UAlbany in the NABC Brooklyn Showcase

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 6:54 PM, cwdickens said:

I know Ashley is leaving and/or has left for her position at North Colonie CSD, however where was Lexi Swatt yesterday? 

In the past, Roger was always around for the Saratoga Meet.

What a joke.

Lexi has left WNYT:

https://leaderherald.com/gloversville-local-news-johnstown-local-news/local-news/2023/08/nysphsaa-names-swatt-director-of-sports-information-digital-content/?fbclid=IwAR2LMtZ3qFiVo2hejfrSmy1i2wmNFI0JF32rrHwBPkw22-WM7gU9sLpHdC0

19 hours ago, statefan said:

Ashley Miller was on the sidelines Saturday evening apparently after spending the afternoon at Saratoga supporting Travers coverage.  With her new position starting shortly, I hope WNYT is looking for replacements. LOL, Lexi's name and bio already removed from WNYT website.

Edited by cwdickens
update

• 2 months later...