UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Yeah I spoke to Justin (Asst. director of giving or what not) and he confirmed it before this press release.

Seriously, I freakin LOVE this. My back has hurt in the 2nd half of many a game (yes, I'm young, but have chronic back issues from a car accident in my teen years). It's total legitness that UA is doing this. KUDOS and KUDOS SOME MORE.

Man the seat rental is awesome... Additional revenue as well. I'm not sure if I should accept the gold seat upgrade or go to my normal upper level. The view from there is so much better.

1st World Problems...

Indeed lol. I think the 2nd deck is perfect, especially our seats at the 50yd line. Can't get no better. I sat in the Gold seats for the spring game and you can't see anything at the LOS. Just bodies.

• Like 1

I feel the same way with regard to the seats. The last two spring games I've sat in the gold section, and while undeniably more comfortable, the view is not as good. We're in Sec 205 and it's like watching the game on TV. The bottom deck brings back memories of University Field, but closer. We have the UA sling bleacher seats and they are quite comfy and have good back supports. They weigh quite a bit though. At least this year the carry will be shorter. The rentals are a nice touch.

• Like 1