UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Did not see game; but reading inside lax had UA leading or tied for pretty much all of first 35 minutes; before falling apart and/or Yale just turned it up a notch or two?  Inside  also said UA could have been up even more except for 12 first half TO’s like Hof said.

Think/HOPE good early showing gets carried over to Sunday and UA takes care of business against Merrimack. Hope late collapse does not cause UA to be down or play badly in a trap game!

14 hours ago, jimbo said:

watched a good bit of the game. Real chippy.

Had at least 3 skirmishes. Each time UA got the worse of the penalties assessed, even though it seemed incidents were started by mack [hard to tell because off camera mostly.] Same thing happened last year @ UA and as I recall fight broke out after final whistle. Merrimack two time DII champion before upgrade to DI, seem to be trying to bull their way into next level. I think next year they go back to NorthEast Conference. Good riddance; but would not mind seeing them knock off Bryant next week.

2 hours ago, dslyank said:

Had at least 3 skirmishes. Each time UA got the worse of the penalties assessed, even though it seemed incidents were started by mack [hard to tell because off camera mostly.] Same thing happened last year @ UA and as I recall fight broke out after final whistle. Merrimack two time DII champion before upgrade to DI, seem to be trying to bull their way into next level. I think next year they go back to NorthEast Conference. Good riddance; but would not mind seeing them knock off Bryant next week.

Huge skirmish at end of the game last year .... involved University Police, refs, coaches and I believe Vic got involved. So no surprise to me yesterday,

3 hours ago, dslyank said:

Good riddance

I agree.  I think they go into MAAC next year.  Very poor decision by America East leadership to take them in for these 2 years.

Interesting aspect yesterday was that audio (outside of the announcer) was clearly from the UAlbany section.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dslyank said:

A UA player got laid out on an illegal check about three minutes in. I thought that set the tone. UA absolutely scorched Merrimack on face offs and ground balls. Lots of extra opportunities. 

1 hour ago, statefan said:

I agree.  I think they go into MAAC next year.  Very poor decision by America East leadership to take them in for these 2 years.

Interesting aspect yesterday was that audio (outside of the announcer) was clearly from the UAlbany section.

The game announcer acknowledged the UAlbany contingent and their ability to make themselves heard.  Shout out to the moms, dads and families of UAlbany MLAX.

• Like 1