UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Thank you Jason Siggers

for hitting those three pointers. He was 5-5 tonight. Without his shooting the rest of the team was 2 for 20. We were saying after the Vermont game not to expect us to shoot 2 for 15 or whatever we shot in that game.

Great to have another scorer step up. I think Siggers is the 7th different leading scorer this season. It was also good to see Zoellner show some emotion after mixing it up with one of the UMBC players. He didn't score much but rebounded pretty well.

Seemed like more than the announced 1961 there tonight. Maybe they don't count the students who were plentiful and pretty noise.

Sorry to see Bing pull out the win tonight but glad to see them go to double OT. Apparently the students stormed the court after the win.

He was huge last night. Without him we lose that game (obviously).

Question: Where does he go sometimes? I know he's not going to score 1.5pts/min every night or go 5-5 from three, but he is an offensive threat and a potential matchup problem. He rebounds plays D. Yet, certain games when the O is doing nothing, he sits on the bench. Many times he has actually been the defense on a offense/defence rotation.

Opinion: I'd love to see him get 18-22 minutes every game. I also think he could have helped pull off a victory against NH give some more playing time. Should've, could've, would've.

Depends a bit on matchups, but in general Jordan or Iati. Maybe 18-22 is a bit much right away but maybe 15-20. I wouldn't say a big direct hit on anybody. He could spell Jamar at times, Lillis at times. Especially on nights when the offense is the problem his minutes should be up.