UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Proud

I talked to a few folks today around DC that were wearing Albany t-shirts.

Now lets finalize a contract for coach brown.

13274[/snapback]

After the game while wandering the streets a Philly a lot of fans, including some UConn fans came over and talked about the game and how well we played. It was an awesome feeling.

My brother goes to Georgetown and always brags that you dont know what college basketball is really like until you experience a big game against a big opponent. This was an awesome experience and as I mentioned with Coach Brown right before the team left on Saturday, I hope this become a UALBANY TRADITION!!!!!

Next year in INDY!!!

I watched Friday and for a second or two I thought, WOW, could this actually be happening? Could we do the impossible? Either way I was quite proud!

This will really help recruiting IN ALL SPORTS! Coach Brown should leave if he is not paid TOP $ for his efforts.

Pretty amazing a couple of days after the game to find out just how many people watched that game around here. Not just basketball fans but people who may have never watched a college baskeball game in their life were watching on Friday.

I had to laugh when someone in my office was describing the game. He kept saying "we" played well, I thought "we" could hang on. A few years ago when Albany struggled it was "your guys" played terrible, now it's "we." I'm not complaining-welcome aboard new Albany fans. "We" are glad you're here.

He kept saying "we" played well, I thought "we" could hang on. A few years ago when Albany struggled it was "your guys" played terrible, now it's "we." I'm not complaining-welcome aboard new Albany fans. "We" are glad you're here. - Dane Pound

"we" is welcomed ... music to the ears ... let us hope the family grows significantly in the seasons ahead ... steady strides

One more thing for the team to be proud of...I saw yesterday that Rudy Gay was named one of the 4 finalists for the NCAA POY award..others being Morrison, JJ, and Ray.

Looking back at the stats from the game, the Danes held Gay to 8 pts, 4 boards, 0 assists, and forced him into 3 TOs. Not too shabby! Way to hold in check one of the top 4 players in the country.