UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany's #1 Fan

Dane Pound

I had thought this competition was between Alumni92 and Bob87. Opened my alumni magazine yesterday to find that it's neither one of them but is still someone very familar.

I guess it's a battle for #2 fan now.

17318[/snapback]

It takes about 9 weeks for me to get alumni stuff after you guys in Albany get them. Spill the beans please...who is it? My guess....HALL?

Do i smell a Friday poll question?  My vote goes to bob87; he's the only candidate that was able to irritate the Siena fans at the Albany - Siena field hockey match, within minutes of his arrival.

17329[/snapback]

I think it is pretty clear: FLAGMAN!!!!

I had thought this competition was between Alumni92 and Bob87. Opened my alumni magazine yesterday to find that it's neither one of them but is still someone very familar.

I guess it's a battle for #2 fan now.

17318[/snapback]

It takes about 9 weeks for me to get alumni stuff after you guys in Albany get them. Spill the beans please...who is it? My guess....HALL?

17319[/snapback]

Why can't the alumni association have more recent sports in the mag?

Not for nothing I love Adam (in a very manly way) but Bob and A92 have been at this much longer than Adam and I combined.

Adam should get the all out award but as far as #1 fan for UA Athletics on the whole, you got some tough competition there Flagman.

I would not even put myself in the running here as I know that I am out gunned. But Daneguy04 and I could get some kind of mileage award for our travel for home games. Bob clearly has us beat on the road games.

Like your mom

SSS

Not for nothing I love Adam (in a very manly way) but Bob and A92 have been at this much longer than Adam and I combined.

Adam should get the all out award but as far as #1 fan for UA Athletics on the whole, you got some tough competition there Flagman.

I would not even put myself in the running here as I know that I am out gunned.  But Daneguy04 and I could get some kind of mileage award for our travel for home games.  Bob clearly has us beat on the road games.

Like your mom

SSS

17339[/snapback]

Congrats, GoDanesGo--a perfectly valid pick, especially if picking amongst current students.

Archived