UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Question for the Siena Faithful

bob87

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's spelled 'Loudonville' genius.

17558[/snapback]

Somebody who talks about smallbany should know you can't hide the 'vile' in LCC

17563[/snapback]

Please remember, no crying after this years game.

BTW, 55-49. That must have been a real exciting game.

17566[/snapback]

You finally got something right. It was more fun then a 92-72 loss. Enjoy the view from where you are, I know I'll enjoy looking at LCC in the rear view mirror. How did your two saviors do? You know the ones.....Ubiles and Haddix.

It's spelled 'Loudonville' genius.

17558[/snapback]

Somebody who talks about smallbany should know you can't hide the 'vile' in LCC

17563[/snapback]

Please remember, no crying after this years game.

BTW, 55-49. That must have been a real exciting game.

17566[/snapback]

You finally got something right. It was more fun then a 92-72 loss. Enjoy the view from where you are, I know I'll enjoy looking at LCC in the rear view mirror. How did your two saviors do? You know the ones.....Ubiles and Haddix.

17569[/snapback]

I know, Haddix and Ubiles will both have great years. What's more exciting is the play of Alex Franklin; 20 pts. in his first college game against a Pac-10 school. He looks like a high major athlete.

"BTW, 55-49. That must have been a real exciting game." - Saints73

it was ... UA scored the 55 ... six (oops!) points more than their well regarded opponent ... doubt the 73 is your birth year, and it also seems unlikely to be a year of graduation ... was that your jersey # on the now defunct, siena football team? ... i tried to stay out of this banter

it was ... UA scored the 55 ... two points more than their well regarded opponent ... doubt the 73 is your birth year, and it also seems unlikely to be a year of graduation ... was that your jersey # on the now defunct, siena football team? ... i tried to stay out of this banter

17578[/snapback]

I hate to state the obvious but your math doesn't work!

it was ... UA scored the 55 ... two points more than their well regarded opponent ... doubt the 73 is your birth year, and it also seems unlikely to be a year of graduation ... was that your jersey # on the now defunct, siena football team? ... i tried to stay out of this banter

17578[/snapback]

I hate to state the obvious but your math doesn't work! Just getting out in front of 'aint before he makes a big deal out of this. Can't wait until Dec. 2 when we put the lumber to LCC.

Some kid drops in a few points during trash time and that's news?

17577[/snapback]

Don't talk trash if you didn't watch the game. He actually had a break away dunk and driving lay-up in the first half to cut the lead to one point with a few minutes remaining.

Can't wait until he dunks on the gumps from SUNY.

I didn't watch the game, but the following is from the 2nd Half play-by-play stats on the Stanford website. Make your own judgement.

04:54 78-56 H 22 GOOD! JUMPER by Franklin, Alex

02:03 85-64 H 21 GOOD! TIP-IN by Franklin, Alex

01:43 87-68 H 19 GOOD! JUMPER by Franklin, Alex

00:40 90-69 H 21 GOOD! FT SHOT by Franklin, Alex

00:40 90-70 H 20 GOOD! FT SHOT by Franklin, Alex

00:01 92-72 H 20 GOOD! DUNK by Franklin, Alex

Lets see that 10 pts (of a total of 20 scored) in the last 4:54 of a game where your team is down around 20pts.

Archived