UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Question for the Siena Faithful

bob87

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to believe we are debating the merits of a Siena freshman on this board. We have three games between now and Dec 2nd. To be honest the Siena game is fun and it's great to have a close road game but I don't see it as the biggest game on our schedule anymore.

It's hard to believe we are debating the merits of a Siena freshman on this board. We have three games between now and Dec 2nd. To be honest the Siena game is fun and it's great to have a close road game but I don't see it as the biggest game on our schedule anymore.

17595[/snapback]

I agree.

Personally I couldn't really give a crap about Siena right now, to me there just another team on our OOC. We should be focusing on UD, SH and UConn, all are games we could possibly win. After the UConn game then we can start the debates and the fun that goes along with the game at the TUA.

Gentlemen, please give Saints 73 a break.  After all, consider that he received his secondary education at Loudonvile High.

17548[/snapback]

It's spelled 'Loudonville' genius.

17558[/snapback]

I know how it is spelled but apparently you lack the mental nimbleness to recognize sardonicism.

17595[/snapback]

You're absolutely correct. The last New Hampshire and Vermont games and the UConn game were far more important than the game played on Dec. 3, 2005. By the beginning of March that game was nothing more than a distant memory. Their lockers had already been cleaned out and were gathering dust, but we were still playing.

17595[/snapback]

You're absolutely correct. The last New Hampshire and Vermont games and the UConn game were far more important than the game played on Dec. 3, 2005. By the beginning of March that game was nothing more than a distant memory. Their lockers had already been cleaned out and were gathering dust, but we were still playing.

17611[/snapback]

I agree with you that the Siena game and all games in December are not any where near as important as March games. It is just so much fun to mock LCC fans because they have accomplished so little compared to what they think there are. One if their fans is still comparing them to the yankees in spite of the fact that the Yankees have the most championships in MLB and Siena hardly any in any sport. Another said this off season that Siena is the best team on our schedule apparently never hearing of teams like UCONN, Bucknell, Utah and VCU.

Frankly, as a Met fan I don't have any interest in mocking the Pittsburgh Pirates, but if their fans thought they were the best team on the Mets schedule and the crown jewel of the National league, talked constantly about their championship in 79 instead of the recent past, you better believe I would have fun with them.

Archived