UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Question for the Siena Faithful

bob87

Some of you guys like to point out that Albany hasn't done this or that over their 7 season division 1 history so I was just curious as to when was the last time Siena won back to back home games even over 2 seasons in front of 2 sold out crowds!!!!!!!!

BTW, I could also ask when is the last time Siena made the ncaa's with a wining record, but I know the answer to that question is last century while I don't know the answer to my first question.

BTW, Siena Tony I don't think you need to worry about being the first team Albany defeats that ends the season with a winning record.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of you guys like to point out that Albany hasn't done this or that over their 7 season division 1 history so I was just curious as to when was the last time Siena won back to back home games even over 2 seasons in front of 2 sold out crowds!!!!!!!!

BTW, I could also ask when is the last time Siena made the ncaa's with a wining record, but I know the answer to that question is last century while I don't know the answer to my first question.

BTW, Siena Tony I don't think you need to worry about being the first team Albany defeats that ends the season with a winning record.

17509[/snapback]

Hey bob, i was excited to see that Albany won tonight. This will help our RPI after we smack SUNY in early December.

Keep up the good work Smallbany!

17509[/snapback]

Hey bob, i was excited to see that Albany won tonight. This will help our RPI after we smack SUNY in early December.

Keep up the good work Smallbany!

17519[/snapback]

That is good because I enjoyed Siena losing by 20 today even if it doesn't help our RPI by beating Siena because there are enough good teams on our schedule like Bucknell that we can beat!!!

Some of you guys like to point out that Albany hasn't done this or that over their 7 season division 1 history . . .

17519[/snapback]

I don't care how Siena did today, but it was great to see us beat a very good Bucknell team.

From now on we don't have to hear the old Siena litany that we haven't beat a team with a decent RPI. That monkey was thrown off our back tonight.

According to one mid-major poll. tonight the #25th-ranked team took down the #6th-ranked team.

A nice guy from the Bucknell team at halftime stated that his team had lost 2 very valuable players from last year's team, and he wanted to know how many we had lost. It now feels great to say that we accomplished a lot tonight despite the loss of three excellent players.

This program is still on the move!

Some of you guys like to point out that Albany hasn't done this or that over their 7 season division 1 history . . .

17519[/snapback]

I don't care how Siena did today, but it was great to see us beat a very good Bucknell team.

From now on we don't have to hear the old Siena litany that we haven't beat a team with a decent RPI. That monkey was thrown off our back tonight.

According to one mid-major poll. tonight the #25th-ranked team took down the #6th-ranked team.

A nice guy from the Bucknell team at halftime stated that his team had lost 2 very valuable players from last year's team, and he wanted to know how many we had lost. It now feels great to say that we accomplished a lot tonight despite the loss of three excellent players.

This program is still on the move!

17524[/snapback]

olddog, don't even compare the players that Bucknell lost with the ones Albany lost. The Bison lost two of their top scores, including the two-time Patriot league player of the year, from a team that won two NCAA tournament games. Get a clue.

Sigh!!! Saints73 you show how little you know. Bucknell, while losing its top two players, was considered (even by their own fans) to be bringing back a better squad than last season, including an All-AMERICAN candidate at Center.

That team was not PL, and NOT MAAC level in the speed dept. It was a mid-level A-Ten or CAA level team in that area.

You...should get a clue.

Gentlemen, please give Saints 73 a break.  After all, consider that he received his secondary education at Loudonvile High.

17548[/snapback]

It's spelled 'Loudonville' genius.

17558[/snapback]

There should be a comma after "Loudonville," genius. "Genius" serves as a noun of direct address and should be isolated from other parts of the sentence by commas.

Archived