UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Online ticketing

Does anyone know what the problem is with the online ticketing system? I hope Rob et al get it back up and running soon...I think that anything that makes it easier for folks to attend the games is a good thing for building fan base...we all know how much fun the Danes games are but...there are lots of folks out there that haven't been to a game yet and..my non-scientific research based on what people tell me is that they A. Often don't know how to get tickets, B. don't know where the arena is.... "its on campuse somewhere" is what I often her...C. Based on a and b and the fact that the team's so good, people assume that they shouldn't attempt to come because they won't be able to get a seat...

So...hopefully they will get the system back up....Binghamton has a similar system and I think it really helps to get folks to come out when they know they have a ticket...bottom line...the team's great...the atmosphere that is developing is great (kinda reminds me of my undergrad days at Syracuse and the infamous "Manley Zoo"...), and in an area where folks seem to price-shop everything (see this weekend's T-U story on the increased price of Crossgates movie tix...) you just can't beat the price....FYI...I just got Siena tix through the Pepsi...first level seats $23!!! When can we play them in our house for $10!!!!!

Go DANES!!!

FYI...I just got Siena tix through the Pepsi...first level seats $23!!! When can we play them in our house for $10!!!!!

Go DANES!!!

17827[/snapback]

I THOUGHT UALBANY WAS GOING TO OFFER TICKETS AS WELL TO THE GAME SO WE AVOID GIVING $$ TO SIENA AND THE PEPSI?

17829[/snapback]

Albany is offering tickets. I could easily get better seats through the Pepsi...but F giving SIENA any money.

Any ticket you buy through the Pepsi...you might as well call up D'Argenio and ask him who to make a check out to for your donation to Siena.

I give them bubkus!

I will happily take my behind the basket crap seats if it goes to UA's coffers!!!

I don't understand this issue about where you buy tix for the Siena game...its a home game for Siena...so...does it really matter where you buy your tix??/ Doesn't UA only get a share of the gross, if so buying from UA or Pepsi or Price Chopper is irrelevant, is it not??? Or, is there some special deal here to the contrary? Anyway....I'm sorry that I drove folks off topic....I still would like to know what people think about the online ticketing approach, and how we can convince more folks to get in on the best college sports action in the Capital District!!!

Albany is offering tickets. I could easily get better seats through the Pepsi...but F giving SIENA any money.

Any ticket you buy through the Pepsi...you might as well call up D'Argenio and ask him who to make a check out to for your donation to Siena.

I give them bubkus!

I will happily take my behind the basket crap seats if it goes to UA's coffers!!!

17830[/snapback]

You do give the Saints a "W" on their schedule each year. Thanks!

Archived