UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

POSTGAME PRESS CONFERENCE

Basically he said that it was a great game for basketball fans and the capital region. We had the oppertunity to win this game but we let it slip through our fingers. He had fears of Fisher shooting the three ball all night and told the players that he wanted him to have the worest shooting night of his life somthing to the effect of "I want him to be 0-100 tonight." He also mentioned somthing about trying to limit Haddix down low which opened up Ubilies to have a big night.

Thats all I can remember right now I've been working on my last paper of the semester all day so my brain is shot.

Basically he said that it was a great game for basketball fans and the capital region.  We had the oppertunity to win this game but we let it slip through our fingers.  He had fears of Fisher shooting the three ball all night and told the players that he wanted him to have the worest shooting night of his life somthing to the effect of "I want him to be 0-100 tonight."  He also mentioned somthing about trying to limit Haddix down low which opened up Ubilies to have a big night.   

Thats all I can remember right now I've been working on my last paper of the semester all day so my brain is shot.

18209[/snapback]

Thanks for the input -- I appreciate it, and best of luck with the end of the semester. (How I hated those days!)

Basically he said that it was a great game for basketball fans and the capital region.  We had the oppertunity to win this game but we let it slip through our fingers.  He had fears of Fisher shooting the three ball all night and told the players that he wanted him to have the worest shooting night of his life somthing to the effect of "I want him to be 0-100 tonight."  He also mentioned somthing about trying to limit Haddix down low which opened up Ubilies to have a big night.   

18209[/snapback]

I didn't hear it all that well(couldn't hear the questions , but heard Coach), but I thought the comment relating to Fisher was that even if he was 0-100 coming in to tonight , you would still have to worry about him shooting well because he is a good shooter who could breakout at any time.

Archived