UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Bracket------UNH is #7 seed

According to the final standings posted on the America East website, Hartford is the 7th placed team and not UNH (though both are tied, along with Bingo, at 6-10). I am curious as to why UNH is the 7 seed instead of the 8 seed.

On the tournament generally, what are everyone's thoughts on the seedings and matchups? Any comments or predictions? I'm glad that we didn't have to play Binghamton first round. While anything can happen, I don't know if S.B., Hartford, or Maine (or UMBC for that matter) can really pose any kind of challenge to Vermont. Then again, there is a reason why "we play the games ... ." I know Maine gave Vermont its one loss this year, but Maine didn't really do much on their home court when they played VMT a few weeks ago.

I am curious about the status of Trapani for UVM going into the tournament.

Haggy -- I watched the Vt. game via computer on Thursday vs. BU & Trapani played some minutes. It was his 3rd game back & he hit a very clutch 3 late in the game. He seemed to be in the flow much better than the other 2 games. I think he may be a factor. Then again, it wasn't until after he went down that Klimes became a major factor in conjunction w/ Holme down low. Maybe he muddies up the on court equation.

Also - in today's final VT. game, Hartford put a scare into Vt by using a 4 guard lineup due to fouls. That was when they jumped into their short lived lead.

I am curious about the status of Trapani for UVM going into the tournament.

Haggy -- I watched the Vt. game via computer on Thursday vs. BU & Trapani played some minutes. It was his 3rd game back & he hit a very clutch 3 late in the game. He seemed to be in the flow much better than the other 2 games. I think he may be a factor. Then again, it wasn't until after he went down that Klimes became a major factor in conjunction w/ Holme down low. Maybe he muddies up the on court equation.

Also - in today's final VT. game, Hartford put a scare into Vt by using a 4 guard lineup due to fouls. That was when they jumped into their short lived lead.

GDBD...thanks for the update. Box scores do not tell all the stories, so it is good to hear a report from somebody that watched Trapani play.

This has the makings of a great finish to the season.....Can't wait for Beantown.

It will be interested to see what Herrion has in store for us. He'll probably throw some bizarro combinations of defenses at us. That said, I don't mind this match-up with UNH.

That BU-BU game after ours on Saturday should be quite a battle. Here's rooting for it to go into triple-overtime.

Archived