UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena a win from the Tournament

defeated Marist today...oo gosh

BFD

No, not BFD. If Siena wins, we'll have to be even more fierce against UVM. If we dare lose to UVM, I will feel horrible for the whole offseason since we have two goals that we should accomplish every season:

1: Contend for the championship

2: Make life a living hell for Siena and UVM. This would include creaming their butts, a weakness for us.

If Siena wins and we lose, we won't hear the end of it even though the AE is superior to the MACC and all around we had the better team. It'd be as bad as the Cardinals and Mets last year, and that was hellish.

i gotta tell you, Siena better be the favorite going into the MAAC next year. Franklin was just as good against UAlbany. What a great mid-major game. Niagara is lucky they won this. They are gonna get eaten alive with that defensive in the paint.

I know there are some here who hate Siena with a passions, most of the year I also disslike them, but they had a great season. They played well tonight and came up short, nothing to be ashamed of. For some reason felt kind of sad for Haddix with him crying in the end, he's had a great career! They should have a very solid team next year, Capital Region hoops should be very strong in the next couple of years.

Archived