UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Nobody in line yet.

GreatDanes84 would be part of the 'push-up guy' pair..you could probably PM him, or I'm sure he'll see these posts soon.

Or put up a sign in the Campus Center for Pushup guy to contact you.

THAT GUY HAS TO BE THERE....and IMHO, a snafu of the otherwise fantastic job the ADept. has done in the past few years.

This game on National TV, in a hostile small gym....if we show the world we have travelling support...it will do wonders for our image and our recruiting.

NO DOUBT PUSH UP GUY....would be on TV in that hostile environment...and we would get great play from the announcers.

The school should have grabbed these guys at the tourney and said..."WE HAVE TIX FOR YOU".

Just my .02.

I can tell you push-up guys girlfriend is coming in from Maine (SHE GOES TO UNIVERISTY OF MAINE) so he wont be going. However, if someone can give me a ride, I will go. I am covering the womens tournament in Binghamton, so we arent broadcasting on saturday. If the women are out, I AM THINKING UPSET, then I wanted to go. I just need a ride from Albany to Burlington and back.

Sounds like sign-guy would also be a great candidate and loyal fan for the UVM game! Some of those signs were hilarious. For one game, I think he or someone brought one of the boards that you could erase and redraw stuff on. My g/f and I were cracking up at the signs!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have two tickets up for grab (Sec 8, Row Q, Seat 38 and 39). I'd prefer to give them away to a student or a season ticket holder and I have to be convinced that you are a UA fan and not a UVM fan trolling for tickets. You must also agree to leave your vocal cords at Patrick, don't come home with them. PM me if you are interested. Seams I've caught strep or something, going to the doctors this afternoon. Not sure I'm gona be able to drive 300 miles round trip and have no voice to make any noise, and don't want these to go to waste.

boisydid, how did you come across your two tickets already? I only ask because I think all the "bus" people receive their tickets when they arrive at the bus Saturday morning. No? Did you get them just as a season ticket holder independent of the bus trip? Just curious!

GreatDanes84 would be part of the 'push-up guy' pair..you could probably PM him, or I'm sure he'll see these posts soon.

THAT GUY HAS TO BE THERE....and IMHO, a snafu of the otherwise fantastic job the ADept. has done in the past few years.

This game on National TV, in a hostile small gym....if we show the world we have travelling support...it will do wonders for our image and our recruiting.

NO DOUBT PUSH UP GUY....would be on TV in that hostile environment...and we would get great play from the announcers.

The school should have grabbed these guys at the tourney and said..."WE HAVE TIX FOR YOU".

Just my .02.

I think Push-up Guy, of the functional equivalent, was on ESPN 2 last year. If you go to youtube, you can watch that Danes Dance video that the father of one of this forum's members created. I'm pretty sure that there is a clip in that video of push-up guy doing the pushups. It's fantastic!! I have no doubt that he or someone doing the same thing would get on TV again this year!!

Out of curiosity, because I didn't realize this until Boston (I think), but does the number of pushups equal the number of points we've scored off made 3-point shots? I hadn't thought about it until my friend asked me why people were counting to the pushups. BTW, I think all 600 of us should count on Saturday if we can get a temporary push-up guy for the UVM game ... .

Just my .02.

I think Push-up Guy was on ESPN 2 last year. If you go to youtube and search for "Albany Danes Dance," you can watch that video that the father of one of this forum's members created. I'm pretty sure that there is a clip in that video of push-up guy doing the pushups.

Out of curiosity, because I didn't realize this until Boston (I think), but the number of pushups equals the number of points we've scored off made 3-point shots? I hadn't thought about it until my friend asked me why people were counting to the pushups. BTW, I think all 600 of us should count on Saturday if we can get a temporary push-up guy for the UVM game ... .

If I grab hold of those 2 tickets, I can find you a make-shift pushup guy. I already have 2 tickets, but 2 of my friends who go to every single game were left out because they had track practice during the giveaway.

Just my .02.

I think Push-up Guy was on ESPN 2 last year. If you go to youtube and search for "Albany Danes Dance," you can watch that video that the father of one of this forum's members created. I'm pretty sure that there is a clip in that video of push-up guy doing the pushups.

Out of curiosity, because I didn't realize this until Boston (I think), but the number of pushups equals the number of points we've scored off made 3-point shots? I hadn't thought about it until my friend asked me why people were counting to the pushups. BTW, I think all 600 of us should count on Saturday if we can get a temporary push-up guy for the UVM game ... .

If I grab hold of those 2 tickets, I can find you a make-shift pushup guy. I already have 2 tickets, but 2 of my friends who go to every single game were left out because they had track practice during the giveaway.

Just PM boisydid and see whether he still has the two tickets!

I have two tickets up for grab (Sec 8, Row Q, Seat 38 and 39). I'd prefer to give them away to a student or a season ticket holder and I have to be convinced that you are a UA fan and not a UVM fan trolling for tickets. You must also agree to leave your vocal cords at Patrick, don't come home with them. PM me if you are interested. Seams I've caught strep or something, going to the doctors this afternoon. Not sure I'm gona be able to drive 300 miles round trip and have no voice to make any noise, and don't want these to go to waste.

boisydid, how did you come across your two tickets already? I only ask because I think all the "bus" people receive their tickets when they arrive at the bus Saturday morning. No? Did you get them just as a season ticket holder independent of the bus trip? Just curious!

UA,

I got them as a season ticket holder independent of the bus trip. Picked them up yesterday from Rob.

Just my .02.

Get them to the Track guys. They are always well represented at home games (if they are not at a meet).

Archived