UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Nobody in line yet.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tickets were sold out 10 minutes after they were put on sale

It better be serious student fans going to this game. I've been to every single home game this year. If I see fans at this game sitting down for anything more than a timeout...i'm going to be pissed. I saw someone post earlier about he saw someone in line who hasn't been to a game all year...that kid better have been resting his voice for this one. 100 students vs. 2600 vermont fans...we better get loud.

I have also been to every home game this year and i want to go to the championship game more and more as i keep thinkin about it! We need to just look at it this way, we have to watch UA win this one on TV but we can can still get tickets to watch UA upset a #1 or #2 seed in the big dance!

I have also been to every home game this year and i want to go to the championship game more and more as i keep thinkin about it! We need to just look at it this way, we have to watch UA win this one on TV but we can can still get tickets to watch UA upset a #1 or #2 seed in the big dance!

What they should have done was have the first 100 people email them and they would have the option of buying the tickets. Thats what they did for Boston those idiots.

It's always going to be tough to give out these tickets fairly when the demand and supply is so starkly different. For example, if they used the email (which they did for the NCAA game in Philly last year and there were still complaints) and started accepting the emails at noon, what would they do if emails 95-105 were all received at 12:05pm? There's really no way to distribute tickets in these type of situations w/o some people feeling slighted.

Also, for the email bus trip sign-up to Boston, approx 50 spots were available and reserved. When it came time for everyone to board and the bus to depart, only 30 of those 50 people decided to show up. At least this way it's guarenteed that all the spots/tickets would be given out.

It better be serious student fans going to this game. I've been to every single home game this year. If I see fans at this game sitting down for anything more than a timeout...i'm going to be pissed. I saw someone post earlier about he saw someone in line who hasn't been to a game all year...that kid better have been resting his voice for this one. 100 students vs. 2600 vermont fans...we better get loud.

Yeah, it kind of ticks me off when i go to every home game and some kids who don't bleed purple and gold like i do end up getting tickets because i had class. What a rip. Case in point: a kid announced during one of my later classes today "Anyone interested in buying my ticket to the UA game this saturday?" Are you SERIOUS!?! This was in a 2:45pm class so you know this guy had to get the ticket no less than 3 hours ago. I'm all for bringing in new fans, but there are some people out there... :angry2:

Yeah, it kind of ticks me off when i go to every home game and some kids who don't bleed purple and gold like i do end up getting tickets because i had class. What a rip. Case in point: a kid announced during one of my later classes today "Anyone interested in buying my ticket to the UA game this saturday?" Are you SERIOUS!?! This was in a 2:45pm class so you know this guy had to get the ticket no less than 3 hours ago. I'm all for bringing in new fans, but there are some people out there... :angry2:

As to our seeding in the Dance, assuming we make it there, my prediction is a #14 seed (ESPN just gave predictions for IVY and SOUTHERN League champions as #13 seeds; we probably deserve a #13 but would get a #14 seed), but let's hold off on this conversation until next week.

As to the kid who was trying to sell his ticket to UA vs. Vermont in class, WHAT AN A-HOLE! That's just not right ... .

And what is up with the 50 students who signed up to go to Boston, yet only 30 students showed up? What's up with that??? That's just rude because 20 people who might have wanted to go got ousted from having that opportunity!

I have two tickets up for grab (Sec 8, Row Q, Seat 38 and 39). I'd prefer to give them away to a student or a season ticket holder and I have to be convinced that you are a UA fan and not a UVM fan trolling for tickets. You must also agree to leave your vocal cords at Patrick, don't come home with them. PM me if you are interested. Seams I've caught strep or something, going to the doctors this afternoon. Not sure I'm gona be able to drive 300 miles round trip and have no voice to make any noise, and don't want these to go to waste.

I have two tickets up for grab (Sec 8, Row Q, Seat 38 and 39). I'd prefer to give them away to a student or a season ticket holder and I have to be convinced that you are a UA fan and not a UVM fan trolling for tickets. You must also agree to leave your vocal cords at Patrick, don't come home with them. PM me if you are interested. Seams I've caught strep or something, going to the doctors this afternoon. Not sure I'm gona be able to drive 300 miles round trip and have no voice to make any noise, and don't want these to go to waste.

Boisydid, doesn't push-up guy and his assistant need tickets for the Vermont game? They are certainly loud and loyal UA fans ... . Just a thought!

Boisydid, doesn't push-up guy and his assistant need tickets for the Vermont game? They are certainly loud and loyal UA fans ... . Just a thought!

I don't know how to get through to them, I'm actually surprised for the lack of demand for these. People have voiced their frustrations about not being able to get tickets, two are available and only one person contacted me with a lukewarm request. If someone can get in contact with those guys I'd be happy to give it to them. The price is what I paid for them $25 a piece, I'm not trying to gouge my fellow UA fans.

GreatDanes84 would be part of the 'push-up guy' pair..you could probably PM him, or I'm sure he'll see these posts soon.

Or put up a sign in the Campus Center for Pushup guy to contact you.

THAT GUY HAS TO BE THERE....and IMHO, a snafu of the otherwise fantastic job the ADept. has done in the past few years.

This game on National TV, in a hostile small gym....if we show the world we have travelling support...it will do wonders for our image and our recruiting.

NO DOUBT PUSH UP GUY....would be on TV in that hostile environment...and we would get great play from the announcers.

The school should have grabbed these guys at the tourney and said..."WE HAVE TIX FOR YOU".

Just my .02.

I can tell you push-up guys girlfriend is coming in from Maine (SHE GOES TO UNIVERISTY OF MAINE) so he wont be going. However, if someone can give me a ride, I will go. I am covering the womens tournament in Binghamton, so we arent broadcasting on saturday. If the women are out, I AM THINKING UPSET, then I wanted to go. I just need a ride from Albany to Burlington and back.

GreatDanes84 would be part of the 'push-up guy' pair..you could probably PM him, or I'm sure he'll see these posts soon.

Or put up a sign in the Campus Center for Pushup guy to contact you.

THAT GUY HAS TO BE THERE....and IMHO, a snafu of the otherwise fantastic job the ADept. has done in the past few years.

This game on National TV, in a hostile small gym....if we show the world we have travelling support...it will do wonders for our image and our recruiting.

NO DOUBT PUSH UP GUY....would be on TV in that hostile environment...and we would get great play from the announcers.

The school should have grabbed these guys at the tourney and said..."WE HAVE TIX FOR YOU".

Just my .02.

I talked to pushup guy yesterday, apparently he's working this weekend and won't be able to make it down. He'll be in the Campus Center watching. If you really have 2 tickets, i'd be more than willing to buy them at face value. I'm "sign guy" in case anyone was curious...the person who has made almost every single sign this year.

Archived