UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Nobody in line yet.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good i don't get out of class till 11:45

Your chances by that point might be low, a fair sized line has already formed to the point that they had to move it from the Campus Center lobby into the area of the lounge adjacent to the SA office. By 11:45 I think it'd be a moot point to join since there will probably be an influx in the line around 11:20 or so when the classes currently going on take place.

The NCAA needs to rethink its ticket allocation policies for situations like this, 100 tickets for students, 600 overall just seems to be a little low even for a building the size of Patrick. If that isn't the case, UAlbany should think of a better time to give them out than noon on the middle of a school day. An early morning distribution would have been more fun seeing it doesn't interfere with classes and it'd lead to some classic situations a la last year.

I don't know the logistics of how the tickets worked so I can't really complain but I think the students who made the trip to Boston should have gotten the first crack at the Championship tickets.

I don't know the logistics of how the tickets worked so I can't really complain but I think the students who made the trip to Boston should have gotten the first crack at the Championship tickets.

In all honesty, I actually agree. A friend of mine who is a PhD student and who has attended every home game, $iena game, and conference tournament game plus many road games since 2003 and who was in Boston last weekend isn't able to wait in line due to prior commitments and I feel for him. My own want to go aside, why should someone who has been loyal since even before we were in the America East (his fan loyalties date back to the D-I independent period) be shut out due to circumstance?

I was able to procure two tickets for me and my wife....there is a 2% chance I won't be able to go so if someone wants my tickets please PM me.

I want to make it clear that there is a very small chance I might not go (don't bank on me), otherwise I plan on being there to support our Danes.

In all honesty, I actually agree. A friend of mine who is a PhD student and who has attended every home game, $iena game, and conference tournament game plus many road games since 2003 and who was in Boston last weekend isn't able to wait in line due to prior commitments and I feel for him. My own want to go aside, why should someone who has been loyal since even before we were in the America East (his fan loyalties date back to the D-I independent period) be shut out due to circumstance?

I agree - it would be nice if they could develop some kind of point system for the students to establish a priority list. That said no system will ever be perfect and anything other than first come first served would take alot more time.

I agree - it would be nice if they could develop some kind of point system for the students to establish a priority list. That said no system will ever be perfect and anything other than first come first served would take alot more time.

how big is the high school gym at Vermont?

if you went to Boston then you should have first dibbs for tickets as a student, which i did and now i get shut out of tickets for vermont. this is complete b.s. the way this school gives out the tickets. how can you sell them during a time where many students have class

UA'08, I agree. They should distribute/sell them early in the morning before classes start. That would also allow the diehards to camp out overnight to secure a spot in line. Also, some preference should be given to those loyal students who went to Boston! (perhaps proof of attendance via ticket stub or proof of payment).

UA'08, I agree. They should distribute/sell them early in the morning before classes start. That would also allow the diehards to camp out overnight to secure a spot in line. Also, some preference should be given to those loyal students who went to Boston! (perhaps proof of attendance via ticket stub or proof of payment).

I saw one kid online today who has not been to one game this year. By the way how many tickets di Vermont get last year? I remeber it being a 1/4 of the student section and all of the side next to it up to the chair backs.

I saw one kid online today who has not been to one game this year. By the way how many tickets di Vermont get last year? I remeber it being a 1/4 of the student section and all of the side next to it up to the chair backs.

Works the same way in the real world. When you reach the conference championship game or the ncaa, the big money donors who never go to a game all of a sudden want tickets. A lot of times they will get them over loyal season ticket holders.

Archived