UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UCONN just lost

wow what a complete turn-around. if my memory helps me didnt UCONN beat us by 30. but their early exit in the big east tournament says that we could of lost by less to uconn. not to say that uconn is the worst which makes us even worse. i am just saying that it sort of makes us look better, on the outside. i dont know if that makes sense but if you know what i mean then you would understand what point i am trying to make.

not to say that uconn is the worst which makes us even worse. i am just saying that it sort of makes us look better, on the outside. i dont know if that makes sense but if you know what i mean then you would understand what point i am trying to make.

I could use clarification. Perhaps an edit prior to typing would be nice, but yes, a team that trampled UAlbany did lose in its tournament opener in one of the toughest conferences in the country.

I could be wrong, but I think UConn might have been "sending a message" after Albany played them so close in the tournament. I think they have more talent then Albany, but they aren't 30 points better. The outcome would be different if they played right now. Not saying Albany would win, but it would be competitive IMO.

I could be wrong, but I think UConn might have been "sending a message" after Albany played them so close in the tournament. I think they have more talent then Albany, but they aren't 30 points better. The outcome would be different if they played right now. Not saying Albany would win, but it would be competitive IMO.

I agree. Also, we were a different team then. We were still getting used to playing w/o big Z, Levine, and Jordan.

Archived