UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

You mean today's Player Profile article?

They managed to mention that we have a game this weekend.....in one sentence.

I would have loved to have read this on Wed. and read about Wagner today and their great improvement from last year and how this is a big game for us, as its our first NEC test. But hey, at least we know that two of our players' father is an assistant coach for the Cowboys.

Thanks for the link. When I checked the TU Sports early this morning, I believe there was no story about Great Dane football. I believe the TU added several other articles to the Sports Section later today. I would not have gone back to the website later today to check for changes. Thanks for letting me see more perspective on this afternoon's game.

Very solid 24-10 performance by our 1st place FB team (Central Connecticut lost).

Also the Field Hockey team continued its successful season with a 3-0 win at home in a steady down pour. Up 3-0 at the half they cruised through the second half just taking care of business.

Good win today over a much improved Wagner squad.

Monmouth rolled Central so we are in first alone. We now control our own destiny, but we have a tough schedule ahead of us. No let down left on the schedule for us.

FWIW, Dayton took down San Diego today...

Don't look now but the two future SUNY flagships are both leading in their conferences (UA and UB).

It is truly amazing. Now if Spitzer would just direct his efforts to giving us what we need...instead of directing efforts into giving illegal aliens licenses...then we would be set.

Albany is a pretty easy place to recruit too...we just need the infrastructure!

Cheers to UB and UAlbany is right! I just got home and saw that Buffalo won, putting them atop the MAC East at 4-1!

I think Central Michigan and Ball State are both very solid and would probably beat Buffalo this year if Buffalo makes it to the MAC Championship game, but I'm still impressed with the Bulls. Way to go Buffalo ... !

Cheers to UB and UAlbany is right! I just got home and saw that Buffalo won, putting them atop the MAC East at 4-1!

I think Central Michigan and Ball State are both very solid and would probably beat Buffalo this year if Buffalo makes it to the MAC Championship game, but I'm still impressed with the Bulls. Way to go Buffalo ... !

Say bye bye to UB's coach. He, will be at the top of many lists.

Archived