UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Columbia vs. UAlbany

not according to espn.com. Siena v FDU is somehow an espn game.

Tv guide.com has NIT regional final from Columbus at 9 PM. I hope they are right. I thought the Syracuse game is at 7 so that both regional finals could be shown and neither consolation game.

Watching the game now. Obviously tough to evaluate as they're playing Ohio State..a bit different game plan than they'd have against UAlbany.

Either way, they look to be energetic, good ball handlers, and very solid outside shooters. We'll need the perimeter D that we had at Bucknell. And hopefully we can add some offense on to that.

Also forgot that it'll be a bit of a homecoming for Joe Bova (CBA?). So he'll likely have a bit of a fan contingent there.

Watching the game now. Obviously tough to evaluate as they're playing Ohio State..a bit different game plan than they'd have against UAlbany.

Either way, they look to be energetic, good ball handlers, and very solid outside shooters. We'll need the perimeter D that we had at Bucknell. And hopefully we can add some offense on to that.

Also forgot that it'll be a bit of a homecoming for Joe Bova (CBA?). So he'll likely have a bit of a fan contingent there.

I've watched Bova play a couple of times when they had Schenectady vs. CBA at the Pepsi Arena. I think one year they brought in like 7,000 people to the Pepsi. It was sick for a high school basketball game.

Archived