UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ratings Percentage Index Update

Sacred Heart was the preseason favorite in the NEC, however the release says

"NEC coaches have failed to correctly forecast the eventual league champion since selecting Mount St. Mary’s to win it all in 1998-99, and have proven inaccurate in 18 of the last 20 years. "

SHU is 0-5, with losses to Yale, Hartford, St. John's, Army, and Fairfield, the closest was by nine points.

Sacred Heart was the preseason favorite in the NEC, however the release says

"NEC coaches have failed to correctly forecast the eventual league champion since selecting Mount St. Mary’s to win it all in 1998-99, and have proven inaccurate in 18 of the last 20 years. "

SHU is 0-5, with losses to Yale, Hartford, St. John's, Army, and Fairfield, the closest was by nine points.

Sacred Heart could be 0-20 with an average loss margin of 30 points and I'd still be cautiously optimistic about playing them. We need to show that the past two years were just flukes.

Fun to see that the Danes are 18-2 in their past 20 games at SEFCU. Only losses being UVM and a STRONG VCU team last year. When I first organized the Rowdies, Coach Brown kept saying that he wanted our home court to be the toughest place to play in the entire AE. While there will ALWAYS be room for improvement, I think both student and non-student fans alike have done a tremendous job with that charge!!

I think of all the teams on the OOC schedule this season Sacred Heart is the one team that they do not need any more motivation for playing against. They came in two years ago and stole one from us than last year we got destroyed by almost 20. The coaches will definitely be reminding the team of those facts. Add in they were picked to win the NEC I would be shocked if we didn’t go into the game against Siena 4-1.

Checking in on Turkey Day at #104. Siena has dropped to #84.

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_Men.html

However, at http://kenpom.com/rpi.php, we are #113 and Siena is #26. Not sure why there is such disparity between the Real Time RPI and the Pomeroy Ratings (at least in the case of Siena).

Real time is updated every half hour or so.....kenpom once a day, usually around 10am. Currently kenpom has ratings only through Tuesday nights game while realtime is through Wednesdays games.

Archived