UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ ISU (GAME THREAD!)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The video is nice. This seems like a game where the Giff could be involved although I haven't seen him in much.
I agree. Someone needs to guard Hubalik. We are giving them too many free throw attempts, and it seems like if Wilson and Lillis aren't in, the offense is non-existent. We need Martin, Ambrose, Hastings, Connelly or Turley to pick up some of the scoring.

Overall, I think we have played ok. Always room for improvement. Why doesn't Reid Anderson ever move from the bench? I've always thought he could be a pretty good player.

I thought Anderson was still hurt. I've liked him when I've seen him but he's had some tough luck with injuries.

ISU started to play better when Brent and Lillis went to the bench. I liked that Connellly tried to do more offensively but that wasn't a great offensive lineup on the floor in the last couple of minutes.

In all honesty, Giff's minutes need to come down. I don't know how much more I have to see of him putting up zero offense/defense. Occassionally he comes up with a surprise rebound, as was the case on the offensive free throw and puts it up and gets it muffed by someoen 6 inches smaller than him. I think our passing is MUCH crisper this game.

It's expected, but Turley needs to cut down on some of the traveling calls. He's young, so I understand but I can't wait to see him in a few years.

You can tell Turley has very good talent. He will be good...eventually. He isn't there, yet, though. He turns the ball over and some bad fouls as well. But it'll come. I think he's pressing a little right now.

Covington reminds me a little of Gifford in the sense does he ever score? I know he's a good post defender, but he seems like a guy we should try to get the ball to down low...

Unfortunately, there are some players who just aren't gifted offensively. The same can be said for defense. I would prefer Covington to Gifford though. At least with Covington, there's some tenacity and some muscle. Maybe I'm being too hard on the kid, but Gifford NEEDS to score here or there. We need a few easy baskets in that regard. If a player isn't contributing on offense OR defense, well then it's almost like playing 4 on 5.

Is anyone else noticing how much this team misses Jamar Wilson and Jason Siggers? This team can not score. I am we are in a huge drought right now, and there is no "go to" guy on the offensive end. We were playing pretty well but it's all unraveled. This Wesley Johnson guy is a great player, not really digging his attitiude. Seems like an $ienafan.

Archived