UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Boston Postgame

DP - Great Post.

Seldom used Rob Moores answered the call and got us 4 big points and worked extremely hard on "D".

Jon Iati is just so under appreciated - from the Singelais Blog it appears he's struggling to practice, yet he goes out their and competes and never makes excuses. The one thing we have always seen with Jon is he's going to always give you solid effort, he's a true competitor.

This team did seem to be very selective from three.

Lillis, well he has done it all, offensively, defensively and still all the intangibles.

Giff really did all the little things to help us get the win.

As for Lowe it appeared he was looking to attack more but everytime he tried the lane was shut down.

Overall good road win, ANY ROAD WIN IS A GOOD ONE!!!

All great points Patch! Echoing what DP stated in his post in this thread, I too think Rob Moores has looked very quick when handling the ball for us. Good to see him get more minutes!

The announcers (Fox 980) were praising Gifford, noting his solid performance last night.

Lillis was great (again), and Iati always gives us key minutes while giving 110% (usually while injured too)!

Great job by Wilson too especially considering he had the flu.

This was a big win for us. Winning at Boston Univ. has been tough for us over the years. Much like winning at Vermont! Not until about 24 months ago did we snap our winless record at Boston, if memory serves me correctly!

Is it too early to start the Chuck Norris-Brian Lillis comparison?

Actually, I was in Florida this weekend and I was informed that all of the "Chuck Norris" jokes have now officially been changed by Congress to "Tim Tebow".

So for example, it is now true that Tim Tebow's tears cure cancer....Too bad he never cries.

Archived