UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WE HIT THE JACKPOT?! Spitzer has confirmed involvement in PROSTITUTION RING!

Dane96

Obviously the 7pm announcement didn't come. Heard word it was postponed internally a little while before it was supposed to happen. Heard it's still likely to come tonight..as the (alledged) crime is a felony (the over state-lines part..with the woman going from NYC to DC..bumps it up from the misdamenor), I heard Spitzer to currently negotiating on how exactly that part will be resolved. He is/was a smart lawyer..hard to negotiate if you give up your biggest chip first.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Patterson is a good guy - that said I have no idea what his take on the flagship crap will be. He seems to be well liked by pols in both houses. He seems to have a great sense of humor from the little I have ever been around him. Bottom line is - we need a PRESIDENT and a CHANCELLOR.

He has to resign now.

NY GOP says if he doesn't resign they'll try to impeach him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23572671/

Ruh roh.

Not sure about David Patterson's stance on SUNY. But he was born and raised on Long Island, went to Columbia for undergrad and Hofstra for law school. He is a big sports fan though and I've actually heard him call into the Mike and the Mad Dog show to talk sports in general.

With that being said....he is a downstate guy.

He has to resign now.

NY GOP says if he doesn't resign they'll try to impeach him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23572671/

Ruh roh.

Not sure about David Patterson's stance on SUNY. But he was born and raised on Long Island, went to Columbia for undergrad and Hofstra for law school. He is a big sports fan though and I've actually heard him call into the Mike and the Mad Dog show to talk sports in general.

With that being said....he is a downstate guy.

DaneFan,

Better change your signature :blink:

Hey Gov. S****** etc

How's this:

---------------------------

Hey Client #9

Albany needs a frickin' football stadium already!!!!!!!!!

We'll throw in a pass to Indian Quad. It's not quite the Emperor's Club, but it is free.

Governor Negotiating To Cut Deal With Federal Prosecutors

NEW YORK (CBS) Gov. Eliot Spitzer is set to resign Wednesday, sources tell CBS 2 Political Reporter Marcia Kramer, but insiders say he's going to use the resignation as a bargaining chip to cut a deal with federal prosecutors and he won't step down until that happens. The talks have been going on since Tuesday morning....

http://wcbstv.com/politics/eliot.spitzer.r...n.2.674943.html

The Times Union Capital Confidential Blog also indicates that Lt. Gov. Patterson has also been in transition briefings all day long and is expected to bring in his own completely new team of aides and advisors (thank god).

How's this:

Hey Client #9

Albany needs a frickin' football stadium already!!!!!!!!!

We'll throw in a pass to Indian Quad. It's not quite the Emperor's Club, but it is free.

Can we give rep points here?

Per TU.....Spitzer to resign tomorrow! After he leaves, I hope he is left alone to mend whats left of his family. I also think it's time to start a letter(e-mail) writing and phone call campaign to make sure the soon to be Gov. Paterson knows that people in the CD are concerned for our future.

I really think we ought to do it....I know I'll be writing him.

Its official.

http://wcbstv.com/politics/eliot.spi....2.674646.html

Let's move on now and turn the State of New York around.

BTW, the Emporer's Club indictment is going to continue to produce great news in the upcoming weeks as the indictment names 11 other "clients" which are reported to include a top NY judge and former top law enforcement official (Kerick?).

Should be interesting.

Now, moving forward hopefully Gov. Paterson can get this SUNY funding situation turned around quickly and squash all of Spitzer's ridiculous proposals.

Archived