UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WE HIT THE JACKPOT?! Spitzer has confirmed involvement in PROSTITUTION RING!

Dane96

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say right now...I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR HIS DAUGHTERS AND WIFE.

Other than that, good riddance to the man. Bring on Guiliani or Cuomo in two years.

BTW, his Lt. seems VERY qualified.

I believe that Gov Spitzer will resign in the near future. He has spent too much capital on his own self righteousness and there is now no way for him regain the public trust - in other words get re-elected. No matter what happens the budget process in our fair city will now go back to "Day One." What a pile of $iena. At least there is now hope that those who believe in the mission of the State University of New York will be heard - WE NEED A PRESIDENT more than we need a stadium. The future of the University at Albany is at stake.

Archived