UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Happy Fountain Day!

GreatDanes06

Fountain Day on a Sunday?

Is that new?

It's been in place since the near-riot in 2004, as has been keeping the event closed to students and faculty. I have heard that alumni with a valid SUNYCard can get in as well though I haven't seen concrete proof that exists.

As much as those safeguards were needed and the podium would otherwise be deserted on a Sunday, something died with Fountain Day after 2004.

Fountain Day on a Sunday?

Is that new?

It's been in place since the near-riot in 2004, as has been keeping the event closed to students and faculty. I have heard that alumni with a valid SUNYCard can get in as well though I haven't seen concrete proof that exists.

As much as those safeguards were needed and the podium would otherwise be deserted on a Sunday, something died with Fountain Day after 2004.

you obviously missed last year if you think something died with Fountain Day after 2004.

while 2004 was awesome...last year was good. There was a monster picnic/party on Empire last year that the students just came up with on a whim and it was a blast. It helped the weather was amazing last year.

while 2004 was awesome...last year was good. There was a monster picnic/party on Empire last year that the students just came up with on a whim and it was a blast. It helped the weather was amazing last year.

That it was though I wish I knew of that picnic...it would have been nice than giving into the overpriced podium food. I'll admit that 2007 was looser than 2005* was though it has a ways to go to becoming a controlled version of what there was pre-2004 (which was legendary).

* 2006 was a no-go, wasn't a student that semester, and even if I could have gone the weather that year was AWFUL.

Archived