UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

See you in Baltimore on saturday

You mean Louisville, right?

The Preakness isn't for a coule more weeks.

No haggy this is a lacrosse thread.

My bad. Horses on the mind...

No problem. I'll take it mean you were around too many Siena fans today or would that be horses a??es on your mind.

Anyway, I haven't missed any UA AE tournament championship lacrosse games and I don't plan on starting now. It is bad enough I couldn't go to the semis today because I was at work.

I hope you had the chance to watch Queener play the last few years. He really adds to the excitement of the game.

No problem. I'll take it mean you were around too many Siena fans today or would that be horses a??es on your mind.

Anyway, I haven't missed any UA AE tournament championship lacrosse games and I don't plan on starting now. It is bad enough I couldn't go to the semis today because I was at work.

I hope you had the chance to watch Queener play the last few years. He really adds to the excitement of the game.

I knew what you meant. I was just playing because as much as I love UA athletics I would go to another Derby at the drop of a hat.

Hopefully it will be a great weekend, and maybe the team will not have to face UMBC. Even if they do though you have to figure Marr wil have them ready.

As for Queener, he is definitely exciting to watch (thank you again TW-3) but I think they should stop putting him on man up.

Also, McKeon is a good keeper in his own right...

Archived