UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

best four-year college

UAalum72

When you’re the biggest, who’s to argue whether you’re the best? Let us count the ways: We received votes for University of Albany; University at Albany; University at Albany, SUNY; University @ Albany; UAlbany; U-Albany; UA; U of Albany; U of A; U at Albany; U Albany; U @ Albany; SUNY; SUNY-Albany; SUNYA; SUNY, Albany; SUNY of Albany; SUNY in Albany; SUNY at Albany; SUNY Albany; SUNY A; SUNY @ Albany; SUNY, State University; State University of Albany; State U of Albany; State Albany; S.U.N.Y. Albany; New York State University of Albany; Albany, SUNY; Albany U; Albany State University; Albany State; Albany, and, most common, SUNY Albany (not to mention Sony Albany and “sunny Albany”).

Best of the Capital Region '08

McCaffery topped Will and Fordie for best college coach, Lillis tied for third behind and with $iena players for best athlete, but what do you expect from an electorate that votes the Olive Garden as best Italian restaurant?

When you're the biggest, who's to argue whether you're the best? Let us count the ways: We received votes for University of Albany; University at Albany; University at Albany, SUNY; University @ Albany; UAlbany; U-Albany; UA; U of Albany; U of A; U at Albany; U Albany; U @ Albany; SUNY; SUNY-Albany; SUNYA; SUNY, Albany; SUNY of Albany; SUNY in Albany; SUNY at Albany; SUNY Albany; SUNY A; SUNY @ Albany; SUNY, State University; State University of Albany; State U of Albany; State Albany; S.U.N.Y. Albany; New York State University of Albany; Albany, SUNY; Albany U; Albany State University; Albany State; Albany, and, most common, SUNY Albany (not to mention Sony Albany and "sunny Albany").

McCaffery topped Will and Fordie for best college coach, Lillis tied for third behind and with $iena players for best athlete, but what do you expect from an electorate that votes the Olive Garden as best Italian restaurant?

And 1. Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, Niskayuna as best law firm.

Shows you what marketing can do for your reputation amonst those uneducated on the subject.

maybe our athletic department should take a hint.

When you’re the biggest, who’s to argue whether you’re the best? Let us count the ways: We received votes for University of Albany; University at Albany; University at Albany, SUNY; University @ Albany; UAlbany; U-Albany; UA; U of Albany; U of A; U at Albany; U Albany; U @ Albany; SUNY; SUNY-Albany; SUNYA; SUNY, Albany; SUNY of Albany; SUNY in Albany; SUNY at Albany; SUNY Albany; SUNY A; SUNY @ Albany; SUNY, State University; State University of Albany; State U of Albany; State Albany; S.U.N.Y. Albany; New York State University of Albany; Albany, SUNY; Albany U; Albany State University; Albany State; Albany, and, most common, SUNY Albany (not to mention Sony Albany and “sunny Albany”).

DID PEOPLE SERIOUSLY VOTE OLIVE GARDEN AS BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT? Outside of salads, which I do like, it is ONE OF THE WORST CHAIN RESTAURANTS out there...let alone BAD ITALIAN FOOD.

OMG...as an Italian...I would RATHER DIE than eat that food.

I haven't gone to Olive Gardens in who knows how long. I actually used to really like them but a number of years ago noticed that it was getting kind of ratty so I stopped going. As far as chain Italian places, I do very much like Carabbas. If you must eat in a chain, that place has good food.

When you're the biggest, who's to argue whether you're the best? Let us count the ways: We received votes for University of Albany; University at Albany; University at Albany, SUNY; University @ Albany; UAlbany; U-Albany; UA; U of Albany; U of A; U at Albany; U Albany; U @ Albany; SUNY; SUNY-Albany; SUNYA; SUNY, Albany; SUNY of Albany; SUNY in Albany; SUNY at Albany; SUNY Albany; SUNY A; SUNY @ Albany; SUNY, State University; State University of Albany; State U of Albany; State Albany; S.U.N.Y. Albany; New York State University of Albany; Albany, SUNY; Albany U; Albany State University; Albany State; Albany, and, most common, SUNY Albany (not to mention Sony Albany and "sunny Albany").

And 1. Martin, Harding & Mazzotti, Niskayuna as best law firm.

Shows you what marketing can do for your reputation amonst those uneducated on the subject.

maybe our athletic department should take a hint.

Martin, Harding, and Mazzotti, as the best law firm? Are you Siena-ing me????

Then again, pizza hut is ranked #3 for top area pizza ... lol!

And as far as ranking the local 4-year colleges, my vote goes:

RPI

UAlbany

Skidmore/Union

Union/Skidmore

Siena

St. Rose (St. Rose moves way up this list as to special education programs)

Russel Sage

Empire State College

How do you think Spectors feels about being tied for third with JC Penney for best menswear? behind Gentlemen's wearhouse? I can barely type it without laughing.

Next year we should organize a write in campaign for Dutch Quad Cafeteria as best restaurant.

How do you think Spectors feels about being tied for third with JC Penney for best menswear? behind Gentlemen's wearhouse? I can barely type it without laughing.

Seriously? I missed that one.

I actually drive the two hours to buy my businesswear from Spectors. Prices and service are unbeatable compared to my choices downstate.

What's that tiny place on Central Ave...headed downtown on right hand side...right past the price chopper on the left side. It was damn good.

I believe you are talking about Cafe Italia - excellent but I like Cafe Capricio

danefan - V&R? you need to get out more ;)

What's that tiny place on Central Ave...headed downtown on right hand side...right past the price chopper on the left side. It was damn good.

I believe you are talking about Cafe Italia - excellent but I like Cafe Capricio

I really liked V&R when I lived in Albany.

I know it always got mixed reviews though.

Thanks Sarge...that's exactly what I was thinking. That is the white facade? Right? They are from the same small village as one of my grandparents (I forget which one...forget if they are Napaliton or Bariase.

Where is Capricio...I know I have eaten there...cant place it.

Archived