UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Charlie Voelker Campaign For NYS Senate

uofalbany

http://uofalbany.blogspot.com/2008/08/char...ution-vote.html

Anyone have a perspective on the Voelker / Breslin democratic primary for the 46th district (which includes all of Albany County) and who you think will take it?

Anyone know of a republican challenging the seat?

Anyone out there living in Albany County that can spread the word about Charlie?

Needless to say, having Charlie in the NYS Senate would probably be huge for the University.

http://charlievoelker.com/

Charlie's Campaign appears to be going well. His TV commercials are all over Cable and channel 13. I drive past 7 of his campaign signs on the way to work everyday. I spoke with him a few days ago and he says he's recieving tremendous support going door-to-door and at events.

Charlie told me that he needs some extra volunteers to help put out signs around town and especially the night before the primary at the polls. I've already signed up to help distribute that day. He gave me his card and can be reached at (518) 281-3554 if you'd like to volunteer. Also, he asked me to walk him around my neighborhood and introduce him to my neighbors, which I'm more than happy to do. I hope some of you will too.

Getting Charlie elected could be HUGE for our programs. Both athletic and educational. We need a Senator from Albany that is willing to work for the school as hard as LaValle with Stony Brook.

• 3 weeks later...

Voting takes place on September 9

Residents in the following areas belong to District 46 of the NYS Senate:

Albany, Colonie, Guilderland, Knox, Bethlehem, New Scotland, Berne, Westerlo, Coeymans, Rensselearville

District Map:

http://latfor.state.ny.us/maps/propsen/fs046.pdf

Anyone with free time in those areas: I'm sure the Voelker campaign would appreciate any assistance you could provide. Lawn signs, door to door, etc.

Call: (best option)

(518) 281-3554

(518) 429-1701

Email:

Charlie@Charlievoelker.com

Rob@CharlieVoelker.com

Voting takes place on September 9

Residents in the following areas belong to District 46 of the NYS Senate:

Albany, Colonie, Guilderland, Knox, Bethlehem, New Scotland, Berne, Westerlo, Coeymans, Rensselearville

District Map:

http://latfor.state.ny.us/maps/propsen/fs046.pdf

Anyone with free time in those areas: I'm sure the Voelker campaign would appreciate any assistance you could provide. Lawn signs, door to door, etc.

Call: (best option)

(518) 281-3554

(518) 429-1701

Email:

Charlie@Charlievoelker.com

Rob@CharlieVoelker.com

The 46th Senate District covers ALL of Albany County--which includes all of the above towns plus the the cities of Cohoes and Watervliet and the Village/Town of Green Island

Charlies got smashed by Breslin tonight, as he finished third in the race and was behind Breslin by more then 13,000 votes. However, Charlies will be on the conservative line in the fall election, meaning he will go one-on-one with Breslin. It is going to be a tough up-hill battle, but hopefully Charlie can pull it out.

Charlies got smashed by Breslin tonight, as he finished third in the race and was behind Breslin by more then 13,000 votes. However, Charlies will be on the conservative line in the fall election, meaning he will go one-on-one with Breslin. It is going to be a tough up-hill battle, but hopefully Charlie can pull it out.

On the Conservative line?

• 1 month later...

Archived