UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Dane Zone

I'm on DZ as well, and nothing is coming through AGAIN.

I was almost heading down to Sefcu, but something came up, and I decided to catch it on DZ

I've had nothing but trouble with it..... Missed several halves of games, and missed whole games because the feed never appeared.

Ridiculous. If you're gonig to offer a webcast service, then offer something professional OR DON'T OFFER IT.

I totally agree with you. I pay $9.95 a month for this? needs improvement to say the least

Agree in a big way. I really would like to be watching this game right now but I'm worried that even when it does show up it will be very bad quality. I'm going to cancel it.

Wasn't last year free until conference games started? What happened to that? At least you knew what oyu were buying after being able to watch a few games.

it was free till January 1st last year. the quality is poor compared to others schools. i watched the video via

Villanovas site and the quality was very good. the dane zone worked on the CCSU game but the camera

seemed to be a mile away and was impossible to tell which player had the ball or was shooting

it was free till January 1st last year. the quality is poor compared to others schools. i watched the video via

Villanovas site and the quality was very good. the dane zone worked on the CCSU game but the camera

seemed to be a mile away and was impossible to tell which player had the ball or was shooting

I wrote this in another thread. It looked so much worse than last year. Last year it filled the whole screen when I went full screen. This year it's like letterbox so you can see the entire court but it only made it much worse.

For those of us far away (though I have decided to put aside my annoyance with the extended deal and am coming for the Saturday night game) - is there any improvement expected in the web broadcast for tonight's game?

I would like to know myself also because if it is i would subscribe. Hearing how bad it is has kept me from throwing away 10 bucks.

Archived