UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

No wonder they are considered in the top 2 in the nation every year.

They're really good.

25-11.

Yep they are real good. I have heard some commentors talk about this years Penn State team being among the best ever. Second ranked to that Penn State team is real good.

I only saw Penn State on TV this year after seeing them in person in each of the prior 2 seasons.

This is the first time I am seeing Stanford.

Anyway, I would be shocked if Stanford wasn't on the U next week and surprised if they were not in the final 4 the week after that.

isn't it two loses and then you are eliminated per each regional?

No.

It is still 3 , but UA is not winning 3-2. Stanford is at a different level. I know we hear that expression a lot from the other side of town, but in this case it is valid.

Good effort by the Danes, but there is a reason Stanford is number 2.

I was told they ranked 48 of the teams in the ncaa tourney so certainly a tough draw getting the 2 seed.

And obviously a little disappointed any time the season ends, but still another great season.

Yes, a nice 3rd set.

Sad to see Kamisha and Hillary saying goodbye.

Thanks to both of you for your contribution to Volleyball's amazing success the past few years.

I ditto the thanks to Kamisha and Hillary on their contributions to the sucess of the team, but I thought Hillary had one more year. Maybe my memory is going, but I thought they only honored Kamisha on senior day.

Yes, a nice 3rd set.

Sad to see Kamisha and Hillary saying goodbye.

Thanks to both of you for your contribution to Volleyball's amazing success the past few years.

I ditto the thanks to Kamisha and Hillary on their contributions to the sucess of the team, but I thought Hillary had one more year. Maybe my memory is going, but I thought they only honored Kamisha on senior day.

Hopefully I'm wrong Bob!

Archived