UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ BUNY

I think another thing that has been shown is that this team plays its best when Anthony Raffa is running things (when he's healthy). Its not a slight against Johnson...but Raffa is the better player.

Also, it is good to see Scotty McRae out of the doghouse at least in the short term

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They didn't give up but this team has a TON of work to do....the TO's are unwatchable. Having said that, I've adjusted my expectation and would be happy with a 4th spot and a chance to knock one of the top teams off in the tourney. We are at least another season away, no reason to jump off the ledge.

This was a tough game to watch but, then again most of the games I watch are tough to watch.

UAlbany Basketball used to be the bright spot in my life. My pro teams are always ready to disappoint, Jets, Mets, Rangers. I'm thinking about becoming a Knicks fan too but I don't know if I can hack it.

I'd agree with much of the previous posts but I'm not a worried about a young team as much as I think there are stamina problems.

The 4th spot is looking very good right now.

sss

One of the most important thing IMO for next year is the continued development of kids like Anthony and Timmy and ROSTER CONSISTENCY, MOST OF THIS TEAM NEEDS TO BE BACK NEXT SEASON (those who are not graduating)....NO MORE LOSING 2 OR 3 PLAYERS TO TRANSFERS. There is allot of raw talent on this team, but you can't have a 4 or 5 player recruiting class ever year, and that's what we've had over the last couple of years....7 last year alone.

Awful three game stretch to go into with two of your top three scorers banged up. I'm still a believer those earlier wins at Vermont and against Bing weren't a mirage, that those were us healthy. I guess we'll see.

I don't know why McRae was away but I'm glad to see him back. We're going to need him. No matter what happens over the next five games, Ambrose is just about worth watching on his own.

Awful three game stretch to go into with two of your top three scorers banged up. I'm still a believer those earlier wins at Vermont and against Bing weren't a mirage, that those were us healthy. I guess we'll see.

I don't know why McRae was away but I'm glad to see him back. We're going to need him. No matter what happens over the next five games, Ambrose is just about worth watching on his own.

If he doesn't take himself out of the game! :rolleyes:

If only dunks were scored on a figure skating scale....10.0 for that one! Ten points..... :rolleyes:

I thought figure skating was traditionally done on a 6 point scale?

You better study up on your figure skating rules....I hear it's coming to UA as a NCAA sanctioned sport! No word on where the scholarship money is coming from though.... :blush:

If only dunks were scored on a figure skating scale....10.0 for that one! Ten points..... :rolleyes:

You better study up on your figure skating rules....I hear it's coming to UA as a NCAA sanctioned sport! No word on where the scholarship money is coming from though.... :blush:

I was sitting here at work googling "figure skating scoring" when I had this very powerful out-of-body moment of clarity.

I'll take your word for it before I end up taking an inventory on my entire life.

I was sitting here at work googling "figure skating scoring" when I had this very powerful out-of-body moment of clarity.

I'll take your word for it before I end up taking an inventory on my entire life.

Perhaps an inventory on your life is in order! :unsure:

Archived