UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: BUMA vs. Vermont

Considering how many problems Vermont had guarding Ambrose I would have thought the BU guards would have had a field day. Go figure. Bing sweeps Vermont and Vermont sweeps BU. We might end up being the only team with wins against all three or even two out of the three.

Considering how many problems Vermont had guarding Ambrose I would have thought the BU guards would have had a field day. Go figure. Bing sweeps Vermont and Vermont sweeps BU. We might end up being the only team with wins against all three or even two out of the three.

DP, UA is 1-1 against the 4 teams they are finished with so they are halfway to being 1-1 against all 8 teams. Would like to see the 1-1 stay alive at least until 2/22 but it is extremely rare for a team to not sweep anyone or be swept by someone.

Vermont is tearing BU apart right now...I'm pretty surprised since I thought BU would take this one ....thoughts??

BU is under-manned. Get into thier bench and hold down Holland or Lowe and they are beatable. Hollands dunk was dirty. Typical AE ref's - bad calls both sides but Wlofy seemed to get hosed on 2 calls.

DP, UA is 1-1 against the 4 teams they are finished with so they are halfway to being 1-1 against all 8 teams. Would like to see the 1-1 stay alive at least until 2/22 but it is extremely rare for a team to not sweep anyone or be swept by someone.

Bob87 makes a good and interesting point. The only teams we could possibly sweep at this point are UNH (2 games forthcoming) and UMBC on @ March 1. Very possible for us to finish this season 8-8 or 9-7 if we play well. Can't see us winning out and finishing 10-6, though I wouldn't mind. :)

Bob87 makes a good and interesting point. The only teams we could possibly sweep at this point are UNH (2 games forthcoming) and UMBC on @ March 1. Very possible for us to finish this season 8-8 or 9-7 if we play well. Can't see us winning out and finishing 10-6, though I wouldn't mind. :)

"In America--All things are possible" and the First rounds of the tournament are at our place.

Archived