UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont 76 UWGB 72 CBI First round

Catamounts travel to Corvallis to face Oregon State on March 23.

I looked at the game ten minutes beofre tip-off and the spread was UWGB -6.

Thinking that there was no way they would let Tromboli fall just short of 2,000 career points, I checked to see what the money line was if UVM won on the up.

With the money line at +200, I wagered a little coin, and I am happy to say that the AE is back in my good graces.

Now, should I parlay the winnings on Duke?

Definitely happy for UVM and Trimboli. As much as we fight it out on the court with them I still have a lot of respect for them and their program. I hope they win that tourney.

True dat....we might scrap with them on the court but I have a ton of respect for the entire program even if Lonergan is a whiner.

Good luck to them the rest of the way....as far as the other "green" team....hope Duke beats them like a red headed step child tonight.

Congrats to UVM....would have been a tough way to end the season but they won and now get a chance to keep playing.

This Oregon looks awful on paper - we should have our way them. Of course that same mindset didn't prevail vs the Danes in the tourney. ( i kid , my fellow AE brethren ) Lets just root for Duke (ugh) and call it a day.

PS - Any change on Raffa status?

Congrats to UVM....would have been a tough way to end the season but they won and now get a chance to keep playing.

This Oregon looks awful on paper - we should have our way them. Of course that same mindset didn't prevail vs the Danes in the tourney. ( i kid , my fellow AE brethren ) Lets just root for Duke (ugh) and call it a day.

I hope UVM runs the table in the CBI. That would be sweet. Did Trimboli get the 2,000 points last night? I hope he did/does; by all accounts, he's a classy kid and someone who is easy to route for.

I hope UVM runs the table in the CBI. That would be sweet. Did Trimboli get the 2,000 points last night? I hope he did/does; by all accounts, he's a classy kid and someone who is easy to route for.

He needs 7 more. Best part for him last night was with under 1 min. and UWGB closed to 1 when Trimboli drained a three. Then with 12sec.s the fouled down 2, and Mike hit them both to ice it. I think the finish at UA would 've ate at him for awhile and glad he could redeem.

Archived