UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

PM System

Clickclack

Thanks Bosi, I'll send you a PM about it. Dammit, I guess I won't :D

Thanks for the heads up. I need to do an update and the board will be down for a bit when I do. I'll wait until things slow down a bit after we beat Syracuse on Friday. I'm sure the day I take it down something exciting will happen like DeJuan Blair will announce he's transferring to Albany or we'll change our mascot back to the Pedguins.

Thanks for the heads up. I need to do an update and the board will be down for a bit when I do. I'll wait until things slow down a bit after we beat Syracuse on Friday. I'm sure the day I take it down something exciting will happen like DeJuan Blair will announce he's transferring to Albany or we'll change our mascot back to the Pedguins.

Thank you sir!

Quick question...where will the TU get it's material for the blogs if this board is down? :P You should warn them that there will be a short news blackout!

Thank you sir!

Quick question...where will the TU get it's material for the blogs if this board is down? :P You should warn them that there will be a short news blackout!

I am sure there are other websites the TU reporters look at. Good thing we don't get other sports the same way as they do college basketball. Otherwiese the TU would have had "Lunardi now projects Oakland as the 3 seed, AL west champions in the 2009 AL playoff bracket" instead of a report on the Angel pitchers tragic death last week.

It is not like Mark S has posted anything of substance lately.

Thank you sir!

I am sure there are other websites the TU reporters look at. Good thing we don't get other sports the same way as they do college basketball. Otherwiese the TU would have had "Lunardi now projects Oakland as the 3 seed, AL west champions in the 2009 AL playoff bracket" instead of a report on the Angel pitchers tragic death last week.

It is not like Mark S has posted anything of substance lately.

I asked recently asked him (in a comment to the Iati brother transfering post) whether he would be covering the football spring game this saturday. Also asking whether the TU would expand the blog to cover more than just basketball.

I asked recently asked him (in a comment to the Iati brother transfering post) whether he would be covering the football spring game this saturday. Also asking whether the TU would expand the blog to cover more than just basketball.

To the surprise of no one, Mark S reported he will not be at Staurdays spring game.

Must be busy reading the ESPN hype machine for more breaking stories.

• 3 weeks later...
Any idea when the PM system will get fixed....don't mean to rush you DP but it would be nice to have it back.

Yeah DP get on it!! j/k

bosiy...not all of us have jobs where we can sit at a computer and post all day or pm ppl :D

Any idea when the PM system will get fixed....don't mean to rush you DP but it would be nice to have it back.

I am sure he will have it fixed before we hear Rivera's name selected in the NBA draft :rolleyes:

touche

Yeah DP get on it!! j/k

bosiy...not all of us have jobs where we can sit at a computer and post all day or pm ppl :D

You should get into a management position...a ton of leeway (and sometimes time, believe it or not I don't always have time to check the board) with no one really looking over your shoulder.

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived